15

"I know leaving you was the wrong thing to do." Daneel speaks softly. "But I wanna come back. I wanna make it up to you."
"No not just me. You left JJ your 6 year old daughter. For the first four months every time I'd tuck hiker into bed she's ask "will mommy be home when I wake up?" It broke my heart Daneel."
"I wasn't happy Jensen."
"Exactly I wasn't either and I definitely wasn't when you left but look I'm finally happy with misha." I want to kill the person who decided that misha's check up had to be today.
"But I can make you happier? We can go back to being the perfect family!"
"No! I'm with misha and JJ is finally almost back to her normal self. You are not ruining this again."
"But-"
"Daneel. No."
"I love you," she starts crying. "I wish I never left you."
"Stop it." I grit my teeth. "Stop acting like you're the victim! I am! JJ is! Not you! That's what our whole marriage was! It was about you!! I bought the things you wanted!! I made sure you had your Chanel perfume and designer jeans! You used me!! And what did you think having my baby would lock you in!? It didn't! And if I could've re did our whole marriage I would've! I would've taken JJ and I would leave!" I shout. "You have no right acting so sad! What'd you do while you were gone?! Huh? Make out with the hotel pool boy?!"
"Stop it!!" She screams
"No! You stop it!"
"I love you! I stayed in shitty hotel rooms wishing you were there with me!"
"You could've called!?! You could've blocked up the phone on JJ's first day of school! You could've called when I was breaking down crying every night!" I scream. "I loved you so damn much Daneel!"
"I'm not going to beg anymore.." She wipes her tears away. "You either take me back or don't."
"No. I love somebody else..." I shake my head.
"I miss you..." She whispers.
"I don't." Misha walks in with a small smile. I stride over to him and pull him into a deep kiss. Daneel storms by with a loud huff. We pull apart and grin.
"I'm pregnant!" He cheers jokingly.
"Not with my baby" I grin. 
"How'd it go?"
"How about we go get some ice cream."
"That bad?"
"Ohh yeah." I nod.