.21

"Um, Ms. Nelsen? School policy states that no hats are allowed in school and I think Someone isn't listening to that rule." Arzaylea announced.

"Thank you Arzaylea." Ms. Nelsen grumbled before kindly directing her voice to someone else, "Michael, please?"

I looked up and watched as Michael took off his beanie, exposing his freshly dyed hair. It was pastel pink and looked beautiful. I frowned as people laughed at him.

"Alright class, settle down." Ms. Nelsen grumbled.

I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a text when Ms. Nelsen had her back turned.

|Michael|

Hemmo1996: *heart eye emoji*

Bb.Pikachu: U like?

Hemmo1996: Love, baby

I blushed, slipping my phone into the waistband of my skirt. I picked up my pen and teetered it with my fingers. Luke taught me how to weave a pencil through my fingers when we were working on DKLA.

The pen slipped, flinging to the right, flying and tangling into Arzaylea's hair. She didn't seem to notice but Luke, who burst into the loudest laugh, definitely did.

Before long I was laughing so hard I was crying and Ms. Nelsen glared at us both.

"Clifford, Hemmings! Lunch detention!"

/////

"You got me in trouble." I fake pouted.

"Sorry." Luke mumbled, looking distracted.

I set down my lunch at a table and Luke did the same.

"I wanna look for a book." I told Luke.

"Alright." Luke said, following me through the bookcases.

I bit my lip, look at some of the book spines. Luke hummed, pulling my back into his chest. He leaned down and kissed my earlobe.

"Watch it, Hemmings."

"I'm good." He mumbled, nibbling on my neck.

I sighed, trying to move. He loosened his grip on my hips, but continued to try and get my full attention.

"Baby, come on." Luke complained.

"What?" I mumbled finally turning around to face him.

"You're coming over tonight, right?" Luke asked.

"Can't. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay." He said, fixing my fringe, "You're so cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breakfast for dinner

~Cookie Xx