Chapter 14 - Moments.

I woke up at the most awkward time of the day, 7.30 pm. I didn't know if the sun was setting or dawning. Eventually I got my phone and checked that it was only 7.30 at night.

There was also, finally, a text from Annie. She said that she was sorry for not replying because she had gymnastics and school and was very busy all day.

"Its okay, I understand" I texted her back.

C : so is everything okay?
A : everything's wonderful, I can't get my mind off last night :x
C : same :x btw what happened after I left?
A : I just told Caleb to leave me alone
C : u know he's just trying to protect you right? I would do the same
A : yeah but he's being a bit overprotective don't u think?
C : I guess so
A : anyways.. u wnna hangout?
C : I would love to :x
A : tmr?
C : what about now?
A : now? Are u crazy xD, how?
C : I got a plan, Rapunzel style xD wait ann I'll come by your house

I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. Just as I got to the front door, my mum noticed me and said "Where do you think you're going at this hour?"

"I'm just gonna grab some air mum" I said back. "You don't even know this area that well" mum said concerningly. "I'm 16 mum, I'm sure I'll be fine besides I've been walking back and forth to school for a while now" I said.

"Okay Calum, but be back by 10 and be careful honey" she said. "Yeah okay, bye mum" I said as I went out the door.

I sneaked up to the back of the house and went straight to the bratayleys. Luckily Annie's room has a balcony as well and so I stood down there and quietly yelled for Annie to come out.

She finally saw me and came out the balcony. "Omg, I can't you believe you were serious" she said. "My mom is gonna kill me if she sees us" she added. "Life is about taking risks Annie" I joked.

"Stay there" she whispered as she went in to setup her bed to seem like she was sleeping. She put a blanket on top of a bunch of pillows. "Okay I'm ready" she said as she was done.

"Help me out here" she said while climbing over the balcony. I stood still down there for her to land on me. She jumped and I caught her but I fell to the ground as well cause she was quite heavy.

"Omg, are you okay?" she laughs as she offered her hand to pull me up. I took it and was on my feet again. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. "Cmon we gotta get moving, don't wanna let anyone catch us" she said. "Yeah I agree" I said back.

We went out to the main road and just started walking. "So where are we going?" she asked. "Lets go to the park or something" I said. "Yeah sounds fun" she smirks.

We eventually got to the park. We found a bench beside the small lake and decided to crash there. "I can't believe we're here together" she said. "Yeah I can't believe you asked me out at night, you little rebel" I joked. She hit me on the arm and laughs along.

"I love moments like this Cal" she said as we were staring at a full moon. "Yeah it's beautiful isn't it?" I asked her as the clouds past through the full moon. She hummed a yes.

I was in awe of the beautiful scenery but I was more in awe of her. The sight of her beside me just makes me feel so happy inside. As I stared at the moon, I also took a few glimpse of her. She was absolutely beautiful.

"You light up my world like nobody else Julianna" I quoted one direction as it was her favourite band. She blushes. "Did you seriously just said that? I thought you hated them" she laughs as her cheeks turned red. "For you, I would do anything" I laughed as well.

We stared at each others eyes. Reliving the moment we had in the cab. "Your so pretty" I said. She blushes again. "Its the truth" I laughed. "I love you Calum" she said. "I love you too Annie" I said back.

She rest her head on my shoulders and we started talking about our future. "How many kids would you like to have?" I awkwardly asked. "I don't know yet, maybe 4" she answered.

As we were talking, I noticed that the time was almost 10 and I promised my mum, I'll be home by 10. "I think we should go" I said. "So early?"she frowns. "I promised my mum, I'll be home by 10. If I break the promise she would not let me go out anymore" I explained.

"But I wanna stay here with you. Forever" she said with a sad face. "We'll hangout tomorrow okay princess?" I said. She just nodded while staring down on the ground.

We went back to her house. "See you tomorrow okay?" I asked. "Yeah but after gymnastics though" she said. "Well, goodnight princess" I smiled at her. "Goodnight Romeo" she laughs.

We hugged for awhile before I lifted her up for her to climb up the balcony. "Bye Annie" I said to her. "Bye Cal" she said as she went back inside her room.

I sneaked back to my house. And knocked on the front door. My mum opened it and said "Well look at you, arriving on time. How was 'catching some air'?" She asked. "It was fine" I said as I went upstairs and took a nap on my bed.