Jealousy

Minty's P.O.V:

I've been wondering around the same block on campus for three hours now, hoping I would 'accidentally' bump into Patrick again. Maybe when he said 'see you around' he was just being nice.

Patrick's P.O.V:

I was pacing around my dorm room contemplating on wether I should go and see Minty or not. She might have just meant 'see you around' in a friendly kind of way. But she winked, right? Or maybe it was just something in her eye. But she called me handsome too, or maybe it was a joke. Ok, I'm going to stop being paranoid and just go talk to her.
As I walked out of the dorm I instantly recognised Minty sat by the fountains being harassed by some kid who looked twelve. I went over and told the kid that Minty was my girlfriend to get him to back off. I hope she didn't mind.
"Thanks Patrick" she said shyly
"No problem" I replied
"So, am I your girlfriend now?" She smirked
"Only, if you want to be"

Your P.O.V:

I saw Patrick across campus with his arm wrapped around a girl who I've never even seen around campus before. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Was it jealousy? No it couldn't be, could it? I was with Troy and he makes me happy.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in forever. I tried to update on Monday but it wouldn't save but now it's here so...yay. I know this chapter doesn't involve you or Troy that much but this chapter is a part of the storyline. I promise that there will be more Troy in the next chapter.

2k!
Wooooo. Thank you guys for all the support you have given me these past few months I couldn't have gotten to this many reads if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment any ideas. Thanks for reading. Xx