When You Don't Get What You Want

The longer I stick around Wattpad, the worse peoples attitudes seem to get.

The last few weeks I've seen people literally stress and be sick over what they can and can't add to a werewolf story because 'rule books' say it this way and that way.

Two things I want to say to that:

1. Those people writing those so called rule books can go shove them up their asses. Who in the f*ck do you think you are that you can dictate to other people what they can and can't write in their stories? Werewolf is fantasy, people can add whatever the f*ck they want to and if you don't like it then tough as f*ck tits (can you tell I'm annoyed by this one).

Wattpad wasn't made so you c*nts can piss all over other peoples opinions/ plots and make them feel like sh*t for trying to be original. 

Did anyone ever tell you that? 

Well newsflash w*nkers! 

STOP BEING AN A$$!

So if people want to add in sparkly diamond super-god werewolves into their stories they f*cking can. Because a. it's their story and they can do whatever they want AND b. you don't have to f*cking read it.

This brings me to my next point, which is:

2. You f*ckers who are worrying about what other people think need to wake the heck up and just do what you do! Who cares what other people think?! Grow some f*cking balls and just stick to your idea, if you want a demi-god werewolf whose only flaw is that they eat people...then let them!

Death to your creativity is other peoples opinions. And yeah, it hurts like an *sshole when people give you negative feedback but at least you're sticking to your guns and not caving to these spoiled, keyboard activists who are trying to make you conform to their ideals.

And after making that second point I would just like to add, this is not a rule book...it's just opinions. You can tell me to get f*cked if you don't agree, heck you can just yeah. The point is, I'm not going to enforce my opinions if you don't like them.

There's nothing better than a good, healthy debate!

Hah, and that's me for now! I nearly forgot what I was going to say, cause lets face it...I never plan these stupid updates out.

Leave your opinion on these so called rule books if you like!