Chapter 1 ~ The auction

(A/N I'll explain the rest of Niall's life, but everything that happened before the beating, he doesn't know anymore. Just read, it will be clear then. I hope and otherwise just ask.)

Chapter 1 ~ The auction

~No POV~

Ever since he was kidnapped, so much had happened to me. The first time he was sold, he was so scared. His owner was a rich old man that only let him work. When Niall didn't do that work right, he would be punished. Two whip cracks on his back.

Niall being young, wasn't able to do all the work the grown-up slaves had to do, so he was whipped almost three times a day.

It was horrible and went on until Niall reached the age of eleven years old. His next owner was younger, being only thirthy when he bought Niall. Again he was ordered to do the heavy work in and around the mansion, but this time the punishments were far more worse. This owner didn't stop with two whip cracks. He stopped with ten.

Niall hated the man with all his heart. He killed the only friend Niall had made there. She was a young slave he had met on this mansion. They had befriended immediately. One day, she forgot to do one of her tasks and the owner had punished her. Whipped and beat her to death. That's the reason why Niall had thrown a punch at his owner.

Big mistake.

The owner had bound him to a pole and had beaten him up badly. There was a lot of blood when Niall had went unconscious. His memory lost forever.

His owner decided that he didn't want a disobedient slave, so he had brought an almost death Niall back to one of the slave Merchants.

They had patched Niall up until he was healthy enough to be sold again.

His age now 18, Niall is standing behind the stage, waiting for his time to be shown around to the sellers.

~Niall's POV~

Finally it's my turn. Some rude lady pushes me up the stairs to the stage. Immediately the bright lights blind me, so I can't see the audience. All I can do is stand there hearing the mumbles of the crowd. I wonder who my next buyer will be. My next master.

Soon, the voice from the old dude who's organizing this auction sounds through the room. Everyone becomes silent and turn their eyes on me when he starts introducing me. On the screen next to the stage is the same text as which he's reading.

"Name: Niall Horan. Age: 18 Condition: Very fit slave, strong, good muscles, good looks, virgin."

From as soon the last word is said, the crowd starts whispering excitedly. Dirty bastards. I know that I'll be bought by some older man who just wants me as his sex toy. I have reached the age that they do that with their slaves and I've been preparing myself. I don't want it, but this is my life.

I can't even remember how I got stuck in this. Was I rich or poor? Was I kidnapped or sold by my parents? I don't know. I can't even remember my family. 

"1.000.000 pounds" I hear someone shout through the room and immediately someone else yells a higher bid.

I don't know if it's good or bad that the people bid so high for me. They all just want the same thing. Sex.

"3.500.000 pounds!" I hear someone yell, but I can't see their face. I can only make deduction of what they look like by their voices. I know there is one woman bidding for me. 

"10.000.000 pounds." A voice suddenly says. Everyone falls silent and I can hear them all turn on their chair to look at the man who had said that. That offer was above all of their budgets and I know he had won me. Yes, this is all a game for them.

"Anyone higher then 10.000.000?" The auctioneer asks.

A deadly silence fills the room before the hammer goes down.

"Sold!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short and it will stay short. That's what short story means. Please bear with me.

This is the first chapter. Thank you guys for reading. I had more then 3o votes on the prologue and more than  10 comments. NOw, such numbers encourage me to update! :)

Dedicated to @Flowers_In_His_Hair, thanks for your lovely comment and the vote!!

You know what to do.

So do it please.

xx Lisa xx

 I almost reached 200 fans, thank you so much!!