How it all happened

Long ago, the Earth and Moon had kingdoms of people who lived together in harmony. The peace didn't last long, some time passed and a war broke out. The people of Earth thought the the people of the Moon were trying to take over the Earth kingdom though the royal family. This happened because both families were close. The war was getting out of control it called for the royal guardians to protect both families from the fighting. The royal guardians consisted of the royal families closest and most trusted friends. The guardians were summoned only if they were really needed. The guardians of the Moon are girls that are always with the princess and the guardians of Earth were boys and were with the prince.
The Moon Castle
"Princess Claire would you please get down from there, you will hurt yourself!" Jessica came running towards the tree in the courtyard. Jessica is the group leader , thought she can be a bit mean and cruel, but still she's a great leader. As for the princess, she isn't much for following rules, so we just spend our time hanging out with each other. But with the war going on, we have to be on our guard from time to time because the castle is far from the battle and we can all relax a little. Yeniya, the vice commander, called us into the parlor to discuss the war. " The war with the Earth people is getting worst. They're becoming with each attack they have." Kutaka, the lieutenant, was shocked and said, "We should help our people with the fight to to win." "No, our duty is to be here to guard the royal family with our lives and not to risk the chance of dying because of a war caused by others and falsely accused reasons!"Riley said urgently. Riley is the sergeant and all about fun while following the rules. The rest of us nodded in agreement thinking back on the oath we took years ago in order to protect the family that hand choose us for our skills and relationship with our princess.
Time Skip
When nightfall came Victoria came into the library looking for a book to read. She bumped into Jessica, who was reading and walking at the same time. "Sorry, for that leader." Victoria said apologetically. ."That's okay, I was the one not paying attention." Jessica said while picking up her that had dropped. Victoria is the free spirit and would explore anything that interest her. Victoria looked at the book Jessica had and asked,"What are you reading?" "Oh, this book is about a relationship between this human girl and vampire guy. This is the first book of the trilogy and so far, it's a really good book." Jessica shared. They talked more about what books they each liked. While they were talking, in the music room was Melody, the strategist, planning the ball while listening to music for inspiration. With the fighting being far from the castle parties were still able to happen. Even though Melody thinks we all should be planning escape strategies and routes because the fight is getting more out of control as each day passes. She focused her thoughts back to the party. The party was going to have live music, big decorations, light colors, and good based on what Princess Claire liked. Yeniya came in about a hour and a half later saying,"Hey Melody, how's the party coming along and have you seen Jessica, I need to talk to her." "The plans are going good, but I rather would be doing something else, anyways I think I saw Jessica in the library."Melody sighed. Yeniya thought why does everyone want to do something as dangerous as as fight in the war knowing that can't leave the royal family unguarded. "Don't worry something will be done soon and everything will go back to the way it was." Yeniya said exhausted. Hopefully, the war stops soon and nobody else gets hurt, Melody thought. After a moment of silence, Yeniya realized something," Melody, do you know where Luna is?" " She said she was going to read in a peaceful place." Melody chuckled to herself. They both knew where that peaceful place was.