Trump?!

So there's been a discussion going around my school, and all over the Internet. My friend called me last night and we had a heated argument on my views on Donald Trump.

First off; let me state that I DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP IN ANY WAY, but, I feel like he is both wrong and right.

I don't believe Trump 'hates Mexicans'. I believe he despises illegal immigrants and feels a threat towards the U.S if they were allowed into the country.

Therefore, he wants to send all of those who weren't born here; out. I don't blame him per say. If anyone did any backstory on Trump you would know that his past wives were illegal immigrants, that just there should be enough proof that he isn't prejudice.

With him, he is an arrogant piece of trash, everything that comes out of his mouth is related to money. He has no problem admitting that he got a loan from daddy. Why? Trump, ask yourself how many times you've gone bankrupt.

Trump has great plans for the U.S, except the fact that he thinks he can blow up any country without interruption. People have allies, who would be willing to take us out as well. Watch out, I feel a nuclear war coming, yay.

Clinton isn't any better though, she seems to me like a peace keeper, but all she wants is equal rights for everyone. That's great, so do I. But if you're running an entire country, I'm pretty sure they would rather save their asses then worry about world peace.

-Damon