The secret truth

Hi i hope you like my story so far it is my first story ever so please don't be to hard on me😅 By the way Joshua already remembers Rosette as his sister and she is now 17 years old. And Sattelas buttler is still alive sory i don't know his name... hee hee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your my sister? How can that be? How can we hava a sister?" Rosette  cried in to the young girls arms.

The girl smiled and said "Well you see i was taken away from you and Joshua when we where all little 3 year old kids, and i got this magic locker that takes me to you and Joshua" She said with a little smile and started to say something more "And it tells me when devils or monstes are near me or near any one from my family or friends" She said looking at Chrono with a smile and then back at Rosette.

Sister Kate looked shocked but than said "So young girl what is your name may i now?"

"ohh... how rude of me my name is Rosalinda Christopher, i am 17 years old and i love mistery and distroction"
She said with a big grin on her face, with her purple eyes glowing like stars.

"It's very nice to meet you Miss Rosalinda" Said Azmaria with a sweet smile on her face.

"You now i think i will like being here if you don't mind Miss Kate..."
Said Rosalinda with a little bit of hope in her eyes "ohh... and Azmaria don't call me Miss Rosalinda, just call me Rosalinda."

Everyone looked shocked and Azmaria said "How do you know my name?" She was surprised.

"I now all your names..." She said in a sweet way "It's because of the loocker, it tells me many things in a way." She said.

"Ohh... ok" Said Azmaria.

Sister Kate just smiled and said "Well thank you for telling us that and,
you can stay and, if you want you can be like your sister and fight on our side."

"No, no i already know how to fight i had to defend my self by my self my whole life." She said.

"Ok can we go inside so me and Joshua can talk to our sister" Said Rosette hugging her sister tight.

"Rosette i c-can't b-b-breath" Said Rosalinda triyng to breath again.

"S-sorry i'm just so happy we have a sister!" Rosette who was smilling like a crazy girl.

"Joshua are you ok?" Rosalinda and Rosette said at the same time.

"Y-y-yes i'm fine just thinking" Joshua said smiling and hugging his two older sisters.

"Cool let us go inside to talk more" Rosette said making everyone go inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Please don't be very hard on me and sorry if the story is not good so far if you wanna stop reading i understand,  i'm not good at this :( :)