Chapter Two

Harry pov

"Bye, dad!" I called out, before my parents could say anything I walked out the door.

5 minutes later

"hey zayn"

"hey haz"

"did you get your schedule? "

"yeah,did you?"

"yeah,shall we compare what lessons we have and what we dont have"

"yeah okay sound cool"

I looked at my schedule and it turnes out me and zayn was only in one class together and that was English.

"So, haz what did you say you had first again?"

"maths"

"what room?"

"271"

"oh okay after maths we have English so I will meet you there okay"

"yeah sure bye mate"

"bye haz"

With that I decided to walk towards my locker.  Instead someone ran on to me and fell to the floor,I quickly dropped to their side and asked if they was okay.

"u-urm a-are y-you o-okay?" I stuttered out.

"yeah I will be fine"

Before I know it he was gone.

This is going to be fun.

I Walked to my locker which was number 2413 and put the textbooks that I didnt need in there till later.

I pulled out my schedule only to find I had maths first in room 271.

I locked my locker while looking at my schedule. I knew where every classroom was concidering I was a student here last year as well. I made my way up the stairs to classroom 271, until zayn pulled me aside.

"Hey I have social studies in room 069 meet me urm outside English room yeah?"

I just answered with a nod because I knew I was late for the first lesson of a new year. As soon as zayn was out of sight I pelted up the stairs tripping a couple of times till I got to room 271. I opened the door and all eyes fell on me. I looked around the room for a seat until I saw only one left next to the boy that ran into me earlier. I walked over to him and slid in the chair next to him.

"Harry" I put out my hand and I swore I just saw him flinch.