Early Morning

'Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep bee-'
"You gotta be fucking kidding me. 6:30 in the morning? Who even gets up this early?"

The grumpy, 26 year old, man roles out of bed and stumbles his way over to his wardrobe and opens it.
"Shit!"
He notices that his jeans aren't in the wardrobe so he is just stood there in his pink and yellow boxers and A baggy shirt. He sprints over to the other side of the room noticing that that's where his jeans are laying in a heap, he quickly steps into them and finds him self a belt and doesn't even do it up and wonders of downstairs to get some breakfast.

After gulping down three mouthfuls of Cornflakes he looks at his watch and notices the time. He's gotta get going to school he can't be late for his what seems to be his millionth day in the place. He quickly grabs his car keys and a flys out of the door forgetting to lock it but making sure that it slams hard enough.
"Stupid job. How did I even get this job anyway? I dropped out of school when I was in 9th grade and I manage to work my way back into the school but as a job. God the people they employ this days."
He arrives at the school signing in at reception and getting ready to set up his classroom when he sees two boys making out in the corridor and thinks to himself how disgusting it is and cringes at the thought of kissing another man.
"Hello Mr Mathers."
A strong and confident lady standing in the door way as if she has just watched an atomic bomb hit the earth.
"What on earth do you look like?"
Marshall looks at her with complete confusion. He looks down to see that he has cornflakes all down his shirt and his hair is a mess, he cleans it up in the staff room and grabs a cup of coffee. He then makes his way back to his classroom, dodging all the rebellious toddlers that have hit there adolescent years who are tripping people up in the corridors.

'Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep'

The kids all scurry to their classes and so does Marshall making sure that he looks half decent. He opens the door and let's the 14 and 15 year olds walk in and take their seats. They quickly quite down and get out their music books.
"Right then boys and girls as you know we have been studying the subje-" interrupted by a boy rudely.
"Can I go to the toilet sir?" The boy asks as if he's about to explode.
Marshall thinks about saying no but then realised that he would probably loose his job if a boy exploded and pee went all over the class and that meant no money.
"Yeah, go on then then" and the boy leaves and leaves me Mathers to continue his lesson "as I was saying, we have been learning about the subject rap and I think it's time that I show you one of my own and then I shall allow you all to go and make your own ones" he pauses takes a few deep breaths and opens his mouth
"I'm not afraid
To take a stand
Everybody
Come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that you're not alone
Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road

Yeah, it's been a ride
I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
Now some of you, might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'ma do something I do it,
I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if it thinks it's stopping me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No ifs, ands or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he
From "Infinite" down to the last "Relapse" album
He's still shitting, whether he's on salary paid hourly
Until he bows out or he shits his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a fuck you for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the Earth, he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt, and fuck the whole universe"

The whole class sits there. Mouthed gaping open uncontrollably. They all clap at their rather talented teacher.

"Right so I would like you to go of on your own in groups of 4 max and create your own raps. With have 5 weeks to create and perform these so make them good! Okay? Anybody got any questions?"

Everybody raised there hand...
"Yes, Jay." He says with a sigh on the end knowing that there was gonna end up being at least twenty questions to answer

"How did you learn how to rap like that and how old was you and why did yo- "

'Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep'

"Class over have a nice day and stay in school" he says with a satisfying smile "I wish I did" he whispers to himself.