A new job

It's been two week since Marshall got fired and he has already got a new job, as a teacher still, none the less he still gets paid.
He goes in to work in a XXL white tank top and a pair of blue jeans that are sagging half way down his backside.
The new school is only ten minutes further from the old one so he's not done to bad.

First lesson is his free period on a Wednesday morning. So he just sits there and thinks about how he fucked up his life so much.

But now it's second lesson and he's got his first class. Excitement. They look like a nice lot,  9th graders extremely interested in music who are determined to get something out of the subject.
"Hello guys and girls my name is Mr Mathers. I'm your new teacher from now and onwards." He looks around taking in the features of every little child in the room and comes up with an idea.
"Right! Can everyone please get yourselves into a circle around the classroom to introduce ourselves."

The class started shuffling around and getting into a perfect circle. How on earth did they get it perfect? Is this the top set? Well who cares they are a good class so I can't really question them.
"Right so as you know my name is Mr Mathers, I write raps and I am 28 years old and I come from Detroit." He stated and chuckles for no reason when he says Detroit.

The rest of the class introduce themselves and they all seem like very interesting kids with a great potential.

'Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep'

Marshall has a form to run now for five days a week for twenty minutes a day.
"We apparently have a new boy joining us soon in our form and I am being told I will be teaching for two of my lessons he's starting tomorrow I think." Mr Mathers states and clears his throat. He thinks about the boy and remembers that they said his name is frank, Frank Iero, and apparently he got kicked out of his last two schools and still has
perfect level grades with a bashing temper. Oh god, what's he gonna be like?

Ok I know the last two chapters have been very short but I'm running out of ideas and I just wanna get Frank into the book which will be next chapter hopefully I will start writing that ASAP....