Five - Spirits Of The Past

Oh my troll Jegus I haven't updated in forever. Sorry ;(

I was worried about Soul Archer. He would sing a strange tune every now and then, but other than that, I heard nothing.

"Da-da-dum dum dum, da-dum dum dum, dum diddly diddly dum, da-dum dum dum..."

It really worried me.

-Timeskip-

After closing, I was considering talking things through with him, to get his emotions sorted out. But before I could, Jay walked in...but wasn't he dead?

Upon closer inspection, I could see he had some sort of bandages around his neck. So...he was alive?

"Hey buddy," he said upon opening Soul Archer's curtain. "I'm back...I managed to survive your little fit. It's amazing, the technology we have today..."

He walked into the curtain, and closed it behind him.

It remained that way for about an hour.

Okay, yeah, we get it, Jay is so gonna die this time.

At about 11PM, was when Jay left the curtain. "Okay! I think I may have done it..."

Soul Archer then spoke in a...very new dialect: "Arrg! Why ye be lettin' me out of that nasty cove, Ay? Why can't ye tell me why I be Out of Order in the first place, ye filthy landlubber?"

"Because your voice box was broken, and we needed to make you sound like a pirate! Duh! Okay, I'm outta here. See ya!"

-Timeskip-

The fourth night rolled along rather quickly.

Soul Archer was sent back to his cove, where he stayed the night, even more aggressive. I did the same as I did the night prior, and Ghoultar and Bansha did their thing. Wrayth was no where to be found, and Lloyd did his thing. Nothing really new happened, except for something...strange...

I was right outside the office, when I heard...voices...

"Leave now."

"Raha! You should leave before HE catches you!"

"He's coming, Morro, he's coming for you..."

"No one can save you from his wrath..."

"His knife, or his ambition..."

"He killed us, and you have suffered the same fate..."

"We lie in the past...a past you haven't seen..."

"You and your friends are his latest victims..."

"But he is coming back..."

"So be warned..."

"And be ready...for...the...worst..."

"He...will...kill...you..."

The worst part was...I recognized the voices...I just couldn't place from where.

Somewhere...from the past.