Chapter 2

I was honestly afraid of what he would do to me. FUCK. I left my ticket!?!?! I reached in my pockets and I realized I didn't have it. I started to panic, until I thought of the place I keep all of my money and things. behind my ipod case. I took off my ipod case, to reveal the ticket. I sighed in relief, and continued walking. I was about three quarters of the way there. I checked my ipod. the time read "5"45." the concert started at 7:30. I would be there at around 6 so that would give me time to find my seat and go to the bathroom and all that jazz. after another fifteen minutes of walking I finally made it to the arena. tonight was the night I had been waiting for. I held my ticket tight in my hand, and I was greeted by a sea of thousands of teenage girls. I made my way through the crowd and to the place where you show your ticket. I walked up to the friendly looking lady at one of the many ticket scanning booths.

"Hello love, ticket please?" she said in a beautiful british accent. she sure wasn't from around here.

"Hello. Your not from around here are you?" I said smiling, and handing her my ticket.

"Nope. I am from Manchester, England." she said scanning my ticket and handing the piece of paper back to me.

'Your accent is lovely, thank you!" I said waving good bye.

'No problem love! Enjoy the show."

I walked in through the doors and into the crowded arena. I passed all sorts of food stands and merchandise stands (A/N my concert was outdoors so I don't know what its like to go to an indoor concert ha) the arena was extremely loud. I made my way to the front of the concert, and I read my ticket. I finally found my seat. I was next to a beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes. I walked over to my seat and sat down. the girl turned to me and said

"hey! im Bella.. you are?"

"Im Amanda. I love your name! and you are so pretty." I said smiling

"Awh omg thank you! But your gorgeous as well." she said back to me.

"I physically cannot wait ive been waiting for so long and I cant believe its finally time!"  she said excitedly.

"same. I cant believe it."

Bella and I had talked for a long time. 5 seconds of summer came on the stage and performed. they were amazing! I didn't know much about them but they are so attractive and so cute! the take me home tour opening video began to play and everyone started to scream. it was the end of the opening video where harry threw the towel at the camera and everything went black and the crowd erupted with screams. the boys however did not come on stage.. hmm. all of the sudden the music leading to up all night began to play. the lights on the stage began to flash. it was going to happen. Bella and I were screaming so loud and I was shaking. my heart was beating so fast. all of the sudden the boys ran on stage and everyone screamed so loud! I started shaking and screaming so loud, as tears formed in my eyes.

Feels like we've been living in fast forward

another moment passing by

the party's ending but its now or never

nobody's going home tonight

Liam sang perfectly. Next was harry's part. he started to come towards us.

Katy perry's on replay, shes on replay

DJ's got the floor to shake, floor to shake

People going all the way, yeah all the way

Im still wide awake

Harry sang amazingly. the chorus began as we all started singing along with the boys. after up all night had ended, the boys sand I would, last first kiss, and they were currently singing loved you first.

I've been waiting all this time to finally say it

but now I see your hearts been taken

and nothing could be worse

baby I loved you first

"HAD MY CHANCES, COULDVE BEEN WHERE HE IS STANDING, THATS WHAT HURTS THE MOST, GIRL I CAME SO CLOSE, BUT NOW YOU'LL NEVER KNOW-OH-OH BABY I LOVED YOU FIRST" I sang really loudly. Louis began to sing his solo

Girl it should be me

calling on your phone

saying your the one and that ill never let you go

Harry's solo began as he walked right towards me with every lyric. I started to shake as he sung

I never understood, what love was really like

harry squatted down right in front of me and looked me in the eyes with a serious face and sang

but I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes

I looked at him and smiled, trying not to cry. harry got up and began to sing again. aftert my encounter with harry i was still shocked. throughout the rest of the concert harry kept making eye contact with me, which was incredible. harry bent down next to one of his security gaurds. he looked in my direction and the guard nodded. harry said something again and got up again.

The concert had ended, which was really sad. I was really scared to go home because I didn't want to go home and see my dad, I didn't want him to hurt me, and I know he would. I stood up and I was just about to leave when one of the security guards approached me and said

"Please come with me, miss."

___________________________________________________________________________

ooohhhh... what happened? what did she do? did she even do anything? so when I was at my concert niall pointed at me during his solo in loved you first and I literally started shaking and I started crying and I almost fainted so yeahhhh. please leave your feedback in the comment and vote and tell other people about my story. it would mean a lot. :)))

Ally