Chapter 3-Revenge Is Best Served Cold

Leo headed to class, happier than ever. His plan was in action and Chase was definitely cut down on the amount of homework, and if not willingly, forcefully. Leo wouldn't have to worry about a whole library full of homework anymore. Sleep will feel amazing, knowing he wouldn't have so much homework.

The rest of the day was pretty much a blur to him. He went to Bree and Adam's classes (no homework there), then waited until Adam, Bree and Chase to go to sleep in their capsules to finish his plan. He used the cyberdesk to program a surprise for Chase in his capsule.

He heard footsteps outside the room and saw a flashlight shining by the door. Without finishing the programming, he minimized the tab and jumped into the blankets on the couch, snoring to cover his story of being asleep.

Mr. Davenport walked in, flashing the flashlight around, searching for any intruder before leaving to go back to sleep.

"I could've sworn someone was using the desk..." He muttered, before shaking his head and dissapearing down the hall.

That was close. Leo thought, carefully walking over to the desk. He finished the programming and, tossing his homework in the trash bin, before falling asleep.
~~~
The next morning, Bree and Adam got up early to plan their big event. It was a Bionic Talent Show. Whoever won, got a week off from Mr. Davenport, homework, and general school. And that excited Adam, even if he wasn't eligible to win, or enter.

That left Chase to wake up on his own, Leo patiently waiting on the couch for the clock to hit 5:59. That was when the surprise would happen, waking Chase up.

Leo sat on the couch and checked his watch:

5:57

Two more minutes!

5:58

One minute!

5:59

He looked up just as a bucket of expired milk, moldy bread, and squashed and brown fruit dumped all over Chase. His eyes snapped open and he held his breath, the stink clearly bad.

"Ugh, Leo!" Chase whined, shaking the moldiness and milk off him. "Ha ha very funny." He went to go open the door when he found it locked. He pushed as hard as he could, but he couldn't open it. "You had your fun Leo. Now open the door."

Leo smiled and shook his head. "Not unless you promise to stop giving your class (more specifically my class) so much homework. Or, none."

Chase glared at Leo, obviously frusterated, upset and pissed off. He sighed and groaned, holding his breath once more, the stench making his eyes water.

"Leo, I'm not gonna do that, now open the door." Chase said, impatiently tapping on the capsule.

Leo smiled deviously, standing up and walking to the door. "Well, if you're not gonna lower the homework mass, then have a good day."

And with that, he left.