I've Been Thinking Lately...(Kellic Oneshot)

WARNING: Smut. Of the smuttiest smutty kind. I think I should feel sorry for this, but, guess what? IM NOT. HA. Kellic. Get over it.

~Kellin's POV~

We were about halfway through Warped Tour, and I was already a little stressed, to say the least. I was with the rest of the band, Sleeping With Sirens, on the tourbus that was parked outside of a hotel for the nght. We were getting our things for overnight packed, and soon enough I was checked into my hotel room, waiting for Justin to come in, considering he aas sharig the room with me.

A few minutes passed, and still no sign of Justin. Suddenly, I got a text from Jesse, saying the rest of thw band was out tonght at a nearby club. Ididn't feel like tagging along, so I just texted back sayig I was too tired to come with, hoping thwy would understand. Jesse texted back soon after saying it was no problem. Well, guess I get the hotel room to myself for a few hours.

Just as I began to drift off, I suddenly got a text from my favorite person in the world, Vic. Perfect, big eyed, soft haired, strong armed, beautiful, gorgeous Vic. My heart skipped a beat.

From Vic: Hey Kells, I miss you, haven't seen you since we started driving. Mind if I stop by your room to hang? The rest of the PTV gang is out drinking with your band.

To Vic: Of Course. Come by in about 30 minutes, Gonna shower. See you then, Viccy Poo xx

-  

I laughed at my pet name for him when I was trying to be cute. I stripped down to my boxers, went to the bathroom, then got completely naked, and stepped into the warm spray and mist of the shower.

~Vic's POV~ 

I laughed at his little pet name for me, i could tell he was trying a little too hard to be cute. But, as always, he didn't have to try. He was gorgeous in every way. Tonight, I decided to step out of my own comfort zone, and let him know how I felt about him while the boys were out. I wouldn't just tell him, no, I would be daring, and show him just how much I truly loved my best friend.

I ignored the fact that he told me to wait, and went over with the spare room key that Justin gave me. I could hear him singing in the shower. How cute. I wonder what else he could be doing in the shower..... Bad thoughts, Vic, bad thoughts...

I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with Kellin, and just thinking of it turns me on just a little. I slowly opened the door to the bathroom, and closed it jsut loud enough for him to hear me.  

"HELLO??!" he shouted. He poked his head out of the shower curtain, and blushed immediately. I couldn't help but smirk. "Vic! What are you doing here? I said 30 minutes! What are you-" I quickly cut him off by placing my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him into a long passionate kiss.

We sat like that for a moment, his lips moving perfectly against mine. I pulled back to look at him, and he whimpered at the loss of contact. "Kellin, I think I love you... no.. I know I do... " I said with a little bit of shyness. He looked at me for a moment, and then crashed his lips against mine once again. Inbetween kisses, he mumbled "Vic... i... l-love you t-too" and that was all I needed fo hear. His hand moved down to the top of my boxers, begging for them to be gone. I happily obbliged, and slipped them off, and soon after he noticed they were gone, he pulled me into the shower with him, closing the shower curtain.

All the while, he seemed to have gained confidence. After a moment, he began attacking my neck with love bites and kisses, makin me moan in pleasure. His hand moved down to my member, and began stroking me lightly, teasing me, like he wanted to make me beg. I bucked my hips to his hand, forcing him to go faster, and squeeze tighter. It didn't take long for me to get hard, but now I had to work on him. He was already half hardened, but that wasn't good enough for me.

I picked him up, wraping his legs around my waiste. I pushed him up against the wall, and bucked my hips into his, making us both moan at the same time. This was pure bliss. I reached a shaky hand down to his length, and rubbed my thumb over the tip.  

"F-fuck, Vic, don't be a tease.." he moaned into my neck. I smirked, and did as told, and gripped him firmly, pumping him in time as I rolled my hips into his with force. He threw his head back, biting his lip to surpress a moan. I took this opporotunty to attack his neck, kissing him in all the right places that made him grunt in pleasure with each flick of my tounge.

While he was a moaning mess before me, i slowed my pace, and he whimpered loudly. I smirked, and kissed from the bottom of his neck to right below his ear before whispering, "I need you so bad, Kellin Quinn." He pulled my head back and looked me in the eyes, before whispering, " Then have me.." I didn't need to be told twice. I placed my hand under the steady stream of the shower, getting my figers wet enough. "Are you ready, Baby?" I said, circling his entrance wth the tips of my fingers. He nodded in desperation, biting his lips, and tightening his grip around my shoulders. I kissed him slowly, while slowly pushing one finger into him. He groaned into my lips, then nodded, telling me to keep going. I thrust my finger in a few times before adding a second, then a third finger. He was moaning out of pleasure now, rolling his hips onto my hand.

I took this as a 'go ahead' and removed my hand, with his protest, but soon replaced them with my own throbbing member. "Fuck, Kellin, shit, you feel so good..." I said, breathing heavily. He burried his face in my neck, whimpering while adjusting to my size being inside of him. He placed another kiss on my neck before urging me to begin moving him inside of him.

I held onto his hips while i moved my own, moving deeper and deeper inside of him with each movement. "Fuck, Vic, p-please, faster, harder, I need you to so badly." He exclaimed, and at that, I moved my face infront of him, staring deeply into those blue-green eyes, gettig lost thim as I did as he told me to. I pounded into him with as muc force as I could give him, never breaking eye contact.

I soo got an idea, and I shifted us around so that my back was against the wall, and he was still in my arms. He screamed at the new position, closing his eyes and pulling a face of pure ecstacy. I supposed I hit that tender bundle of nerves, because he only got louder with each thrust. "V-vic!! Right fucking th-there... don't stop.. please d-dont stop... " he moaned. I continued to move into him, but I was growing sloppy. That familiar warm feeling in the pit of my stomac was building up again, and by the look on his face, and the scratc marks he was making on my shoulder, i knew he was feelin it too...

"Kellin..." I warned. He immediately placed his lips on mine, nodding slowly in agreement. He pulled back, and stared into my eyes. I stared right back at him. I only lasted a few more moments before I was releasi inside of him. I grabbed onto his length with a shaky hand, and pumped him as fast as I could, no matter how tired I felt. He released into my hand with a scream, and I silenced him with a kiss, pullig out of him, still holdig his hips.

"Vic.. that w-was... oh gosh.."

"I know, Kellin. I love you, so fucking much. I just... i love you.."

"Vic," he said wth a giggle," I know, i love you too. So much, I can't explain. Come on, lets go lay down.

We dried off, and went into the room with only a towel on. We soons stripped them though, only to get under the covers of the bed together, cuddling into one another, our legs tangled. As we were about to fall asleep, I heard faint giggles from next door. I knew those giggles. It was the laughes from my band mates, along with Kellin's. Had they heard everything that had just happened?

My worries were confirmed whn I heard a warnig knock on the door, and Justin walking in, almost in tears from laughing. "Pft.. h-hey Vic, Kellin.. did you have fun tonight?" He said drunkenly. Kellin's face was ruby red, and I'm sure mine was too. We need to learn how to be quieter.