Taco Date?

I walked up to the large building. If you thought Kyle was intimidating, you'd wet your pants just looking at this place! 

"Holy shit..."

"Move it, dumbass," I heard behind me. I turned to see a boy around my age with deep blue, almost grey eyes and pitch black hair hanging in front of his face looking directly at me. He was taller than me... no surprise there.

"Sorry," I smiled nervously. "I just got here, could you maybe direct me to room 12b?"

"Oh god no, not you!" He groaned. "Fuck, why'd I have to be stuck with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the right, my dirty blond hair sweeping across my forehead. I needed a haircut. "I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused."

"Ugh, follow me. I'm assuming you're," He studied a small paper, "Kenneth? Who the fuck names their kid Kenneth?" 

I guess he must be my roommate. "Shit parents, that's who," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" My apparent roommate asked.

"Uh, I said yeah, that's me," I said louder, smiling sheepishly. He just rolled his eyes and grunted in acknowledgement. 

He started to walk so I grabbed my backpack and small box and followed him. He took me through a crowded area and straight into the first elevator he could find and pressed the button for the third floor. "I'm assuming you already know my name?"

"Uh, no," I glanced at him. "But I bet it's worse than Kenneth."

"My name's normal, you fuck," He growled "Craig is a completely normal name."

"Well, Craig , if we're gonna be stuck sharing a room, you'd better lose your attitude and insults, because I'm not dealing with the same shit I've dealt with all my life."

"Well, McWhoreDick, don't tell me what the fuck to do. I'm older and bigger than you, so don't think things won't go horrible for you if you keep runnin' your mouth like that."

I have to admit, that was a pretty intimidating threat, but I'm Kenny fucking McCormick! "Hey, jackass, my name is Kenny. Can your little brain remember a little name like that? And don't think you'd win a fight against me so easily! I may not be as big as you, but I know how to fight."

Craig shot me a quick glare as we stopped at a door. He stuck a key in the lock and jiggled it around a bit before shoving the door open and trudging inside. I followed close behind and looked around. There were two small beds on either side of the room, a mini fridge, a small TV, a bathroom and a large bay window between the two beds.

"As you can see, I'm already set up on the left. I don't care what you do on our side, as long as you clean up after yourself. Don't take any of my food out of the fridge, if you plan on coming in after 11pm, find somewhere else to stay the night. And most importantly; don't touch my guinea pig."

I walked over to the right side of the room and set down my box and backpack on the bed. "I don't suppose there's any thrift shops around here, is there?" I ask, taking a quick glance at Craig's side, noticing all the black, blue and yellow coloured decor. He completely ignored me and walked out of the room. "Asshat" I mumbled and walked out the door, taking my keys with me.

As soon as I closed the door and turned around I ran straight into someone. I looked down at the kid who fell to the floor. He had tan skin, shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. He's pretty cute... "I'm so sorry," I flashed one of my most charming smiles and extended my hand to help him up. "I'm Kenny, you?"

"I'm Clyde," He jumped up and threw an arm around my shoulder, leading me towards the elevator Craig and I had been on. "So what were you doing in Craig's room?"