Ch. 5

Yuri sat on top of dead human corpse. She had a smirk the could probably kill at least 20 four horsemen of john. Uta, Yuri's Sword, transformed into her spirit form. (Like So vvv)

"What did these humans do this time?" Uta asked her master

"What did these humans do this time?" Uta asked her master. Yuri looked at Uta and smiled.

"Nothing I was just hungry," She said creepily. Uta gave a nod of understanding.

The two looked at the bodies. Some of the bodies were floating.M

"It looks like the others are here," Uta said. Yuri nodded and got up.

The others of Yuri's team appeared before her.

"Ah Misaki, Lucy, Natalia, and Ravina~, its nice of you guys to finally show up~," Yuri said as she giggled. They bowed to her as a sorry. "Ne, Misaki guess who I saw~," Yuri said as she skipped up to her friend and teammate Misaki. (If you're wondering why Yuri is a bit crazy rn is because shes a bit BiPolar. When she isn't around humans she know she's like Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul. Other than that she seems like a normal person. And if you don't know who Juuzou is let me show you 

This was the only video I could find that didn't have a dang song playing over the voice.)

Misaki looked up from is bowing position. "Who did you see Yuri-Sama?" He asked. Yuri lightly slapped him.

"Oh come on Misaki we are close friends no need for the Sama~. Anyway I saw Gu-Kun a few days ago~," Yuri said happily.

In the Demon Army Headquarters a certain person with purple eyes sneezed. "Who the hell is talking about me?" He asked himself.

Back with Yuri and the others, Yuri was dancing around her teammates. 

"We should like go on a killing spree guys~!" Yuri suggested to her friends.

They all shook their heads.

"Aww why not guys?" Yuri asked a bit sad.

Uta floated up to Yuri and fixed her hair and uniform. "Because Yuri-Chan you have a meeting with the Moon Demon Company in less then an hour," Uta said. She then finished making Yuri looking presentable and no more blood on her.

"Oh yeah!!! I forgot about that~!! Silly old me! Well lets go then~," Yuri started to march back towards the base. Uta went back into the sword and everyone else disappeared.

Once Yuri made it back to the base she instantly changed moods and became more serious. Many people saluted Yuri as she walked into the building. Yuri waved to them.

"Look who decided to show up,"She a gruff voice. 

Yuri turned around and saw Kureto Hīragi.

"Well hello to you Kureto-Senpai," Yuri said

"Well hello to you Kureto-Senpai," Yuri said. She put a smile on her face. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Kureto crossed his arms and looked at her. "The meeting of course. I suppose you are heading there to too," He said as he started walking ahead of Yuri.

Yuri ran to catch up with him. She looked up at him. 'Curse his height!' Yuri yelled inside her head. "Why yes I am heading that way," Yuri said as she out her arms behind her neck and leaned back a bit still looking at him.

Kureto looked down at her then to the door in front of them. "Ladies first," He said trying to be polite.

"Well then you should go first~," Yuri joked.

Kureto glared at Yuri then walked in.

"HA SO HE IS A LADY!!!" Yuri laughed way to loud. This caused every one to look at her as she is still in front of the door dying from laughter.

"Major General please stop laughing and get in here so we can start!" yelled Tenri Hīragi.

Yuri looked up and shyly laughed. "Sorry..." She said as she walked into the room and sat down in her chair.

Tenri grunted and looked away from Yuri. "Lets get this started," He said.

Kureto stood up with a stack of papers in his hands. "Firstly we need to solve the sudden disappearance of many of our soldiers. They started disappearing about two weeks ago," He said.

Yuri started to choke on the water she was drinking. Everyone looked at her again.

"You have something to say Major General Yuri?" Seishirō asked while glaring at her.

Once Yuri was done choking she sighed. "I was just freaking out because what if important people start to disappear," She lied. It was really Yuri's fault they all disappeared. You got to feed a team of demons somehow.

"We will be fine," A lieutenant said as he sat forward.

Yuri scoffed. "How would you know? I've seen you on the battlefield and you are always being saved by one of your lower ranks," Yuri stated to the man.

The man glared at Yuri. "Can I finish what I was saying?" Kureto asked loudly.

Yuri and the man huffed in frustration like children.

Kureto went on about some possibilities on what could be the reason the soldiers are missing. It was then Shinya's to talk about some stuff. Yuri didn't pay attention. She was to busying drawing a picture of a sleeping Guren who was across from her.

"General Major Yuri.......GENERAL MAJOR YURI!" Tenri yelled at Yuri.

She looked up from her drawing and to the General. "Yes Sir?" She asked.

Tenri grumbled some stuff. "Are you going to present your research or not?" He questioned.

Yuri made an 'ooohhhh' look and stood up. She cleared her throat before she started to laugh. Yuri had just seen drool fall out of Guren's mouth. Shinya was quietly laughing too.

"Okokokokokokokok....Im good now," Yuri said as she sobered up from her laughing. "My research is going fine," She looked at her drawing of Guren as if its her research. Which it kinda was. 

"And whats the progress?" Everyone asked.

Yuri showed them the picture. "I'd its about done~. It was hard to get a good position for him since he keeps moving. Also did you know Guren has drooled up to 0.00032 Liters in this meeting. That is a new record~," She said while giggling.

"I give up with this child," Tenri sighed to himself.

Kureto facepalmed and Shinya was dying of laughter.

"You know what we will continue this meeting later," Tenri grumbled as he got out of his chair and left the room. Everyone else left the room too, besides: Guren, Shinya, Kureto, and Yuri.

Kureto clenched his hand in front of his-self and gritted his teeth. "I swear to god i am going to kill you if you ruin another meeting with your useless antics!" He yelled at Yuri.

"Its not my fault a sleeping Gu-Kun is more interesting then talking about graphs," Yuri said as she got a bottle of water and poured it onto Guren.

Guren instantly shot up from the chair. "What the hell Yuri!?" He shouted. Yuri just giggled and skipped off.

--------------

1102 words....longest chapter this book has...*Tears of joy* Anyway I have nothing much to say besides Comment who you ship Yuri with.....I wanna see who wins ship wise.