Prologue ~ A day in their life

This prologue is gonna be a bit long sorry... Their house up top!
Sorry for any errors!

Nelly's POV

"Mommyyy daddyyy! Wakeee uppppp!", "Maybe we should pour some water on them Roe.", "No Pwollo! That's not wight! Let's just keep calling thew names until they wake uup.." I chuckle at the sound of my children's voices and they yell,"Mommies up! Mommies up!" I quickly shush them while giggling as they both attack me with hugs and kisses.

I say,"Good morning babies, how did y'all sleep?" Monroe saids,"I slwept gwreat momma!" I smile and kiss her cheek saying,"That's good baby girl, what about you Apollo?" He holds his head down and say,"I h-had a bad dream mommy.." I say,"Aww come here baby." And I pick him up and sit him on my lap saying,"Why didn't you just come in mommy and daddy's room son?" He saids, starting to hiccup,"Because I-I wanted to be a b-big boy like Oli said."

I sigh, that boy is always putting stuff in my baby's head, and say,"Pollo it's okay to be afraid sometimes, besides you can always come to our room you know that right?" He nods with his head still down, letting all of his curls cover his face and I say,"I can't hear you?" He lifts his head up and say,"Yes mam." I smile and kiss his head saying,"Mommy loves you." He smiles back and wrap his arms around my neck saying,"I love you too mommy." He's such a momma's boy.

I say,"Alright guys mommy has to get ready, I'll be out there in a minute okay?" They both nod and hop off of our bed and go into the hallway. I try to lift my legs get out of the bed, but my thighs hurt like hell! I finally get up after three tries and limp over to the closet and grab a pair of underwear, a bra, black running shorts, and a plain white t-shirt, then I head to the bathroom and take a nice hot shower..

 I try to lift my legs get out of the bed, but my thighs hurt like hell! I finally get up after three tries and limp over to the closet and grab a pair of underwear, a bra, black running shorts, and a plain white t-shirt, then I head to the bathro...

(Their bedroom

(Their bedroom. I just wanted y'all to visually see it)

Once I'm finished showering and changing into my clothes, I walk out of the bathroom while putting on my socks and walk over to my sleeping husband. I caress his jawline softly and say,"Graysonnn, wake up baby!" His eyes flicker open and I can't help but stare at this handsome beast in front of me as he sits up and smile at me saying,"Good morning baby girl, come here."