Chapter 6

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy!

Nelly's POV

As I'm sleeping, I start to feel light kisses all over my body. I giggle and open my eyes seeing Grayson roaming around under the covers on top on me, so I say, while laughing,"G-Gray stop! I-It t-tickles!" He peeps his head out from under the covers and say,"It's about time you woke. Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I smile and peck his lips saying,"Good morning Prince Charming."

He smiles down at me and we slowly get lost in each other's eyes... As I stare into his beautiful brownish green eyes, I can't help but feel this extreme jolt of happiness run through my entire body as I run my fingers through his hair and say,"Gray-" My sentence gets cut off by my phone ringing. I groan and throw my head back in annoyance, but Gray keeps his eyes trained on me and say,"You can just let it ring babe." I sigh and reach for it on the nightstand saying,"It might be important so I might as well answer it." He groans and I answer it saying,"Helloo?"

Daniel saids,"Where the hell are you? Why are you not at work?!" I roll my eyes at the fact that he interrupted Gray and I's alone time and say sarcastically,"I over slept, my bad." I feel Grayson chuckle against my neck as he plants kisses all over it and Daniel saids,"When are you gonna get here?" I say while trying not to laugh,"S-Stop Gray.. I'm not sure Daniel." He saids in anger,"What the hell do you mean your not sure?!"

Grayson starts trailing his kiss down to my chest and whisper huskily,"Why don't you just hang up on the asshole?.." I try not to laugh and say,"I have to call you later okay?" He groans in frustration and say,"You need to be here now!" Before I can say anything, Gray, grabs the phone from out of my hand and say,"She said she'll call you later shithead, she's busy right now. Bye!" He hangs up and toss it back onto the nightstand saying,"Finally, now where were we."

I smile and say,"Well we were going to finish making out, but you are going to work for swearing." He saids, while holding me down so I can't get up,"What?!" I say,"You heard me. Now get off of me." He slowly releases me and say,"You're not my mom." I say, while moving off of the bed,"And you're not my dad." As I'm walking to the bathroom, I catch a glimpse of his face and laugh at how childishly mad he looks.

He gets up and follow me to the bathroom saying,"Not funny." I say,"Then why am I laughing?" He sucks his teeth and mutter a 'whatever' while wrapping his arms around my waist. Then he saids as I wash my face,"Are you going to work today?" I say,"Nope!" He smiles at me through the mirror and say,"Why?" I say,"I have a lot of errands to run."

He starts tickling my waist and say,"Like what?" I immediately start laughing and say,"S-Stuff! S-Stop Gray!" He chuckles and say, while continually tickling me,"Stuff like what?" I say,"T-Thangs G-Gray!" He saids,"Thangs like what?" I get out of his grasp and run to our bedroom, with him following very close behind, causing me to jump across our bed, leaving him on the other side and I say playfully,"Mind your own business baby."

He holds onto bed with both of his hands and move side to side following my every move saying,"Sorry to burst your bubble but your business is my business baby girl." I say,"Not today." I quickly make a run for the door but as soon as I reach for the door knob, he grabs my waist and lift me up, causing me to yell,"Put me down Gray!" He smacks my butt and bring me back to the bed saying,"As you wish." He places me down on the bed and get on top of me, with both of my hands pinned to the bed saying,"You better start talking now, or no one is going anywhere."

I sigh and say,"I'm going out to get your wedding ring and find a wedding dress..." He smiles down at me with so much admiration it's adorable and say,"Well why didn't you just tell me baby? I can go with you." I say,"You don't know how this works do you?" He saids cluelessly,"What do you mean?" I say, trying to get my point across,"You can't see me in my wedding dress until our wedding Gray, and I don't want you to see your ring until then either. I want you to be surprised when you see all that stuff baby."