*SEVENTEEN*

Touching wasn't something Capricorns required much of. In truth, it took a Capricorn much longer to have their fires...fed.

Lust, the physical and passionate need for another, did not come easy to the average Capricorn.

And yet in that very moment, Olive felt that and more as Lucian trek through the woods brought them to a hidden cave. A warm light glowed from within, feeling a jolt of pleasure, Olive wondered where she'd left her common sense, and when she would find it. She didn't, not when he carried inside and she could see he'd prepared fully for her arrival.

Had he planned it so perfectly? She wondered to herself, as he saw the makeshift bed covered with different furs.

Feeling her pulse exhilarate, Olive attempted to share something with Lucian she wasn't sure he knew, "I...Lucien—?" When his eyes returned to her she felt her bravado to reveal it catch in her throat, and instead she bit her lips as he set her on the bed.

She was further distracted when he pressed a kiss to the base of her neck. Making it harder and harder for Olive to think of a way to stop him before it got too close, his hands were touching everywhere.

Soon, Olive found herself was panting, her body shivering from need. Pulling away from her, his eyes blazing with his need she met her limpid gaze, and demanded in guttural voice, "Touch me."

It was a command, her hands that she'd kept at her side twitched at the urge to do so. As if ensorcelled she lifted her hands and gently laid them on his hot skin. Lucian hissed out and he closed his eyes lowering his head he reclaimed her lips in a punishing kiss. His tongue parting her lips.

She gasped aloud as her hands began to graze over his skin. She couldn't get enough of his warm, hard, body. The heat that it caused to rise in her stomach, and liquid warmth that spilled from her in reaction to his kiss was mind boggling.

He moved lips away from hers, to softly brush them along her cheek. His feather like touch descending towards her neck, where he allowed his teeth to graze causing the sensation of a painful pleasure. She leaned into him craving more of it.

Slowly, and gently he laid her down upon the bed. His expression became meaningful as his gaze on her, finally joining her there. In frenzied rush they came together with needy please and gasping breathes. Lucian teased and caressed every inch of her body, stroking her legs and loving her breasts.

Olive lost more and more of her awareness of time and space, as he filled her senses with his mid-night eyes and heady woodland scent.

When it came time for him to claim her, Olive allowed it. Her legs and arms opened to receive him. She begged him even, to hurry and take her. Instead he remained steadfast in his desire to be gentle, and slowly entered her. Stretching her almost painfully, her eyes widened as she swallowed air. When he was finally fully seated he stilled, a dusting of sweat causing his body to glisten.

Lucian had no intention of hurting Olive, he refused to make their first mating a painful for her. So, though it killed him he held still waiting for her to adjust to his size.

Olive slowly felt her body relax, reaching up she rested her hand on his shoulder. Her nails biting into it unintentionally.

The nails inadvertently caused a savage reaction in Lucian, as he released a growl he moved forward with a powerful thrust.

Olive's back bowed as she clawed at his back. welcoming his repeated claim of 'mine,' and 'always,' and pretty soon her cries became more mixed with his.