Participants / Submitters

Hello, welcome to homokage 's and xFamos-_ 's version of the popular NarutoWattysAwards! 

Unlike the common NarutoWattysAwards ,where people from near and far vote for a book, we have decided to adopt a different way of working this contest. For starters, our winners will be chosen by judges.

The process of conducting winners will start off with 4 individual judges that will be given certain categories to read. The admins will be asking you guys to PM this account and give us a brief summary on why you should be a judge. 

Being a judge is a huge responsibility as you will need to commit to this and read all of the books in your given category, so no slackers. Having judges will allow no biased when deciding on who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

This methods provides a earnest chance for participants to place. The system of voting for a book is unfair due to popularity. This will omit that selective bias.

However, that doesn't mean we are omitting the system ultimately. Out of all the categories we will list later in this book, we will have one where the readers can vote for their favorite book; Fan Favorites.

With this category, all stories submitted will be placed into a category where others can vote for their favorite submission, hence the name of the category. 

How The System Of Judging Works

Here comes another change of rules from the common NWA. We will read the first 7 chapters of a participants book. We plan on having multiple submissions so we believe this showcase your talent as a writer and the beauty of your book. This process will not include any prologues you have incorporated.

Please, we advise you to make corrections. There is plenty of time for you to touch up on your wonderful work.

Fan Favorites

Others are allowed to only to vote once! No exceptions. Please leave a comment of the book title. Failing to do so will exempt your vote. So please follow policies.

Rules

We have only a couple rules for this NWA.

1) You are allowed to enter 2 stories per category

2) You can only enter 2 categories

2) If you have submitted a story to a different NWA and would like to try again, by all means you have the right to do so; however, the only exemption is if that book has received an award already. We here want to provide exposure to books that have little of it.

3) When Voting For Fan Favorites, you are not allowed to post any hatred towards a specific book. If done you will be blocked by this account, the admins, the judges, and your previous vote will be omitted.

4) Please do not create multiple accounts to vote for your own book. If you do so, your book will be disqualified.

5) We encourage you to read submissions. Who knows, maybe you'll find something you'll like.

Categories

Finally, here are your NWA Categories:

General Naruto: These stories usual doesn't revolve around one certain character. They usually carry plenty of OC's. The focus of these types of stories is the growth of characters in the Naruto world.

Naruto Uzumaki: This category is for books mainly focused on Naruto. Whether there is an OC paired with him, or he just plays a main role on the story.

Sasuke Uchiha: This category is for books mainly focused on Sasuke. Whether there is an OC paired with him or he just plays a main role on the story

Sakura Haruno: This category is for books mainly focused on Sakura. Whether there is an OC paired with her or she just plays a main role on the story.

Kakashi Hatake: This category is for books mainly focused on Kakashi. Whether there is an OC paired with him or he just plays a main role on the story.

Uchiha:  {Madara, Itachi, Obito, etc}
This is a category for books with an Uchiha as a main character. Whether they are paired with an OC or if they just play an important role in their story.

Kiba Inzuka: This category is for books mainly focused on Kiba. Whether there is an OC paired with him or he just plays a main role on the story.

Gaara No Zabaku: This category is for books mainly focused on Gaara. Whether there is an OC paired with him or he just plays a main role on the story.

Hyuga Clan: This category is for books whose character is part of the Hyuga Clan. Neji, Hinata, etc. Whether there is an OC paired with them or they play an important role in the story.

Akutsuki: This category is for books that contain characters from the Akutsuki. This includes Orochimaru, if you have him as a the main character, please to enter it here. Whether there is an OC paired with them or they play an important role in the story.

Yaoi/Yuri: This is a category for books that have two Naruto characters in a Gay/Lesbian relationship.

Boruto: This is a category for books that is set in the Boruto period of time. Boruto doesn't have to be the main character, but usually is.

One-Shot: This is a category for books that are a single one-shot. They can be 2000 words or 12,000 words. IF you consider it a one-shot you can enter it here.

Other: This is a category for your book that you believe deserves to be in a different category due to not fitting the other ones.

Modern: This is a category for books that are set in the modern day. 2010-2020 setting. Our current society.

Alternate Universe: This is for books that the setting is NOT in the Shinobi world. The pairings can be Yaoi, Straight, Yuri, or a lone character.

Cannon Pairings: This is for books that have two characters that are paired together because they are cannon in the Anime.

Fan Favorites: I have already explained this so I won't write it again because I'm a lazy little shit.

If you, the reader, have any suggestions on what other category we shall implement, please post on our wall or PM the admin. We are more than oblige to incorporate them.

--

I think that's about it folks.

Have any questions? Contact the admins by PM'ing their personal account. That's where we most likely will be able to answer any questions you might have. How to enter a book is in our bio and period time for this NWA is also there. Thank You.

We hope you have a wonderful day! ^_^

-homokage and xFamos-_