Chapter 5 - Still Here

It has been two weeks since you had been in hospital.

Still you lay unmoved in your bed with the only sound in the room being the constant beeping of machines.

Rikuo had turned his chair around with his back facing you, draping your arm over his shoulder he had fallen asleep on it, his arm crossed over holding onto your hand. The television on the middle of the wall turned on, it's volume but white noise.

Sesshomaru followed by guards walk in to the scene. "Perhaps you should wait outside" Sesshomaru spoke over his shoulder.

"Not a chance buddy" one guard said probing Sesshomaru in the back of his shoulder to push him through the doorway.

The guards took their place by the entrance while Sesshomaru strode up up to your side.

"Good morning my mate" he sits on the bed, holding your hand in his two cuffed ones and brushing a kiss upon your forehead before sitting upright and gazing upon you.

"I wish to see your beautiful (e/c) eyes, won't you wake so I can endulge?"

" "

"Don't pretend now, that's hurts"

" "

*sigh*
"Won't you please, please wake up?"
The breaking in Sesshomaru's voice stated his need and desire to cry over you yet again.

Rikuo eyed the wall ahead listening to everything, keeping his lips pressed between you thumb and index finger.

"Come and stay with me again. I will do whatever it takes to make you see how much I love you, how much I need you"

" "

You remain in the bed, silent.

"Through my love I give you all that I am. Through all I am I will give you my life. Through all my life I will give you peace-"

"and safety, and in such I shall keep you for myself. Out of harms way, and devils destruction. No work of hell shall touch you nor piece of heaven take you away" Rikuo revised out loud before turning around in his chair looking at Sesshomaru.

There gazes didn't seem as intense,
"You repeat that same thing every time you visit, what is it? Your spell over her or something?"

Sesshomaru looked down at you smiled slightly, "something like that"

"Well it didn't work" Rikuo stood up placing your arm back at your side and turned the chair around as close to you before sitting down and still holding your arm.

Sesshomaru looks pained somewhat.

"You look like shit" Rikuo commented.

"Hn. As do you" Sesshomaru fired back, "Has there, been any change?"

Rikuo sadly shook his head.
"You know, my father would've hated the fact I mated a human"

"My father would have taken delight in the fact"

"Not mine. He uh... hated all but one human. My mother"

"You're a half demon. How?"

"We're not sure. I'm probably about 3/4 demon, 1/4 human... he mated a demon but that was only to take place of my grandfather at head of the Nura clan"

"Yes. I heard of you. Then he fell in love with Wakana"

"You sure do know everything"

"..." Sesshomaru rose his eyes away from you for a brief second with a dazed expression which Rikuo didn't catch. He looked back down at you as he spoke.

"My father, InuTashio, mated my mother for that a similar reason, to have a full blooded demon as heir. When he had me however, he wasn't satisfied. Fell in love with a human woman, and had a half breed son to her"

"I would've loved to have a big brother. He could tell me what to do in a situation like this"

Sesshomaru listened to Rikuo's rambling every now and then looking up at him trying to puzzle him together.

"That's why Rin and I have been close. I may be older but... he, is bossy like an older brother. I look up to him"

"Rin?"

"Yeah. He's my room mate"

'That redhead I took care of huh?'
Sesshomaru remembered entering to find Rin who defended (Y/n)'s whereabouts.

"My father told me about this demon where he drove himself insane cause he didn't find a mate"

"That only love can heal" Sesshomaru thought out loud.

Rikuo looked over taken a back,
"Yeah. The power of love huh?"

"..." They both turned at looked at you.

"Why won't that be enough to bring you back to me?" Rikuo whispered desperately in your ear.

"Sounds like I would have become good friends with your father" Sesshomaru pried Rikuo's attention off you.

"Heh. Yeah. Best of friends huh. Sounds like I would have gotten along with yours"

"Indeed... trade?"

Rikuo chuckled, "My father died"

"As did mine"

"Yes I heard. I'm sorry"

"I appreciate that. He was after all, All I had to look up to"

"He was powerful... and adored by many. I like how he treated everyone evenly"

"Hn..."

"... You know. I can understand why you took her away and wanting to keep her for yourself"

Sesshomaru rose a brow looking at him.

"I wish I could too. Take her away from anything that could come between us... caged her in my room where only I could have her... tear off her arms and legs so she depends one hundred percent on me alone"

"My thoughts exactly"

The two matched gazes, then looked at you.

"I love her, enough to do anything for her. Thing is I couldn't do those things cause I don't like the idea of her in pain"

"Hensel why I used you as my stress relief" Sesshomaru amused.

Rikuo laughed and sighed,
"Why did you keep me there in the first place? Why not kill me when you had the chance?"

"Well, to be honest. I wanted to return the pain I felt when you stole her from me"

Rikuo shrugged his shoulders,
"Girls got good taste to go for me"

"Idiot. Look at me. I'm as perfect as she will get"

"Cocky son of a-she can do alot better than us both combined" Rikuo frowned.

"Yes she can, but I won't allow it" Sesshomaru squeezed your hand.

"Neither" Rikuo glared at Sesshomaru as he looked at you fondly.

"Times up Taisho" Yamauchi enters the outside guards take position outside.

Sesshomaru places a kiss upon your forehead, "I love you"
Yamauchi places a hand on Sesshomaru's shoulder symbolizing their time to leave.

"I'm starting to think he loves you.. but not as much as me" Rikuo places a kiss on your cheek.

"Mm"

Sesshomaru's stops suddenly as Rikuo's head snaps up.

"(Y/n)?!"

~•♢•~
A/N;
Yes I understand that Rikuo is 3/4 human and 1/4 demon but remember
That this is my story and I can change
Anything to make it fit into the story.
Otay? If you liked the chapter please don't forget you fill that cute little star on your screen and make its shine! Comment your views and thank you for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter. ♡ You all my little Chibi's!