First Day ~ Part 4

I got dressed in the clothes Mikasa let be borrow, hmm I have to admit I look cute in it! I went out of the bathroom with my new clothes and my dirty ones inside of my [f/c] bag. Eren looked at me then he started blushing. I was amazed by how he was looking at me for so long before he cut the silence ' Hey [f/n] you look... nice .. and cute..' he whispered the last sentence but I could still hear it.

I think he realized that and he walked towards me. I got a bit scared since he came very close to me but I relaxed. He just came close to me, he looked down and blushed ' I'm sorry' he mumbled. I smiled (still blushing) and said ' It's ok!' I smiled and we all walked to the lunch room. I waited until they've finished eating and we all went back to the lockers.

I was really hungry when Eren snapped my thoughts ' You are probably really hungry..' Can he read minds now?! he smiled then a small blush appeared in his cheeks. He took a smoothie and a cookie from his black backpack and handed it to me. I smiled ' Thank you' I hugged him. I ate the cookie and drank the smoothie on our way to Drama Class.

' Class 108 here it is..' Eren said. I put the empty smoothie package in the litter bin and we stood in a line Armin and Mikasa came along a few moments later, The classroom door opened a few moments later and a woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes came and opened the door. She wore glasses and her hair was tidy in a ponytail with a few hair parts sticking out. ' Hello! Class!' everyone looked happy . Maybe Drama class is everyone's favourite... I Thought.

' Good morning Miss. Hanji!' She walked in the classroom with a big smile. We all went inside the classroom. We sat down in the floor and looked up at Miss.Hanji ' Today I will put you into groups and you will have two days to make the performance and on Friday you will perform in front of the whole class.' She pointed at Armin, Mikasa Eren and I ' Your group is doing Romeo and Juliet!' She smiled as I looked at Eren who was blushing uncontrollably.