1-Dolce

(This is really out of character, updates to come soon though.)
This was the..

He can't remember how many times this has happened.

All he knows is the overwhelming- hot, angry feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Shuu cannot do anything but admire his small lover, of two weeks. He hates seeing him leave to work at antieku. He hates seeing him talk to other people. Hates when people who aren't himself flirt with his kaneki.

Shuu knows this is jealousy.

Shuu knows this is unhealthy.

Shuu knows this won't make Kaneki happy.

But still, Shuu's thoughts continue. And he's jealous.

He however enjoys moments where he isn't. He enjoys moments like this, when there is no one around to ruin the attention directed toward himself. He loves smelling the other like this, holding him. Shuu enjoys the feeling of weight on top of himself, and he loves when kaneki's eyes stare into his own.

"Tsukiyama-san, is everything alright?" The smaller male asks, actually surprised at how the flood of comments, all compliments and French, had abruptly stopped.

"Oui, I am fine kaneki-kun. Lost in thought about you, however." Shuu replies, his own colored eyes looking back into the smaller ghouls.

Kaneki shifts slightly, moving his narrow hips so he could get comfortable on top of the other. He wraps his arms around Tsukiyama's broad shoulders, and frowns up at him slightly.

Tsukiyama knows he doesn't mean to do it, but is genuinely amused at how the smaller male curls his lips inward, and lets his narrow brows press upward.

"Kaneki-kun, you know you are my everything, Mon tout?" Shuu asks, blinking his heavy lashes at the other, then pressing his lips to the others.

And Tsukiyama swears he could savor these moments forever.

The taste of Ken's lips on his own is just..

He pulls back.

"Dolce!"

And kaneki is giggling, he knows Tsukiyama-san meant sweet, and he leans forward to kiss at tsukiyama's lips lovingly.

(Thanks for reading this chapter! Updates to come soon, and I promise they'll be longer.)