Part 19

When I woke up I found myself in bed with Hunter spooning me. I sat up quickly as I remembered yesterday's events. "Bella calm down, let's just talk" hunter said with a calm voice. "Your in a gang" were the only words I could think of. "Not by choice" Hunter defended himself. "How is it not by choice?" I was in disbelief. "My uncle is the leader and since he doesn't have a son I have to run it next" "what happens if you don't" I started to get concerned. "They'll kill me" I gasped how could his own uncle let that happen to him? "and now our rival gang wants you, I'm sorry I didn't know they would come after you for being with me. If I did I would have stayed away from you but it's too late for that now. All I can do is protect you." All of this came out while holding eye contact the entire time. I wasn't sure how to feel. Should I'm scared but also relived I didn't lose Hunter  because of this. "It's okay Hunter I wouldn't want you to go anywhere anyway. I couldn't dream of losing you, I just wish I would have known sooner." Hunter looked away like I had hurt him " I know I should have been the one to tell you but I doubt you would have stayed with me if told you this before we started dating. I love you Bella, too much to let anything happen too you." I stayed still looking at him. So many emotions are going through my head right now." I love you too Hunter." I kissed him passionately and he kissed back with even more force and passion.