Chapter 1

"Any plans for today?" Todomatsu asked the second oldest brother.
  Right now all six siblings were sat in there room, not saying more than simple sentences and much more focused on their own business. Karamatsu was gazing into his mirror as usual, but nothing else. He didn't even pay any heed to his youngest brother's question.
  "Hey! Do you have any plan for today, Karamatsu?" Todomatsu asked again, his voice raised.
  There was no reply. Kara only shifted uncomfortably and stood up. This brought five gazes to stare out the painful brother. He took a deep breath and set his mirror down.
  "I... Have some errands to run." Karamatsu spoke, completely flat. The usual 'cool' tone to his voice had simply vanished.
  Osomatsu and Choromatsu exchanged glances and looked back at their brother. Choromatsu raised an eyebrow and Osomatsu shrugged his shoulders.
  "Okay, see you later." Oso chuckled and returned to studying his skin mags.
  Karamatsu nodded and headed downstairs. He could feel himself shaking in stress. His steps became stumbles and his breath turned into shaky gasps. He prayed that no one had decided to follow him.
  With a single breath he glanced behind him. There was no one in sight. He took in a breath and continued on his way.
  A few minutes later and his shoes were on his feet and his hands were buried in his pants pockets. The warm sun shined on his face and the sound of  people's chatter made him tense.
  He was wearing his shades and there was no sign of glittery pants or denim shorts. His hair wasn't styled as normal and resembled Ichimatsu's in a way.
  "Oi, where's your brothers, idjit?"
  Karamatsu looked up and his eyes locked with Chibita's. He hadn't realized where he had walked to and he pulled a smirk to cover his shock.
  "There at home as usual! They are feeling so exhausted from their late night antics at the bar~!" He continued to smile as he spoke.
  Chibita stood for a moment, his arms folded across his chest and a look of concern on his face. "You look fine." He argued.
  Karamatsu shrugged and sat down on the long wooden bench. He relaxed as the smell of oden drenched his nose. He leaned against the stand and looked up at the short man.
  "Heh, I didn't join them of course. I was busy wooing my Karamatsu girls~." He closed his eyes, placing a hand on his chin.
  Chibita sighed, picking up a glass and placing it in front of the NEET. "That sounds like absolute shit, ya know?" He pulled out a bottle of whisky and poured a bit for him.
  Karamatsu looked down at the drink and tilted his head a bit. "Isn't it a bit early in the day to be drinking?" He more so whispered and curled a hand around the cool glass.
  Chibita shrugged and closed the bottle. He seemed utterly relaxed, completely out of his character. "Look at you! You need it, idjit."
  Karamatsu looked back up to be greeted by a clean pan. He gazed at his reflection for a moment and sighed. He closed his eyes and took a swig of the stinging alcohol. "I know I look like shit..." He murmured. The suave tone to his voice was gone once again. "When don't I though?"
  Chibita wiped his hands on a tool, making sure there was nothing left on them. "This is a different kind of shit. You look like you're sick with everything. You look worse than Ichimatsu!"
  There was silence for a few moments before Kara stood up. He took in a deep breath and placed his hands on the stand. Without another word he left, leaving behind his pay and a generous tip.