Tag

Thanks Melina_Greenleaf for tagging me again! Well meh here it is :)

Nickname: Blue, Birdy and Hunter is what I get a lot so those are the ones I shall say cos I have loads ><

Hair colour: Brown but dip dyed red, when the red has faded at the ends I'm gonna do the ends pink so it would be like brown red and pink.

Eye colour: My eyes was bright blue then they turned a pale blue green with specks of brown.

Favourite food: Cheese burgers with pickles... I'm weird okay!?!

Facts about me: I have arachnophobia. I'm 5ft 7 and taller than my mum. And lastly, I share my birthday with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Favourite place: Yorkshire, the only decent part of England left. Plus, it's a relaxing beautiful place... And I live there, but in a few years when I finish school and college I'm moving to America to be with my boyfriend.

Favourite celebrity: Between Troy Baker and Nolan North, 2 of the best voice actors ever!!

Favourite animal: Falcons, hence my nickname Birdy.

Favourite song: I have two, spectre and fade by Alan Walker.

Favourite book: American Sniper.

Done! I don't really have anyone to tag that I can think of so I shall leave it here but first what ya think of the monstrosity I made?

I couldn't help myself... Don't judge me!! Ok now I'm done.