Our sins

Oh my fucking god...it's LILY?! Why is SHE in hell?! "Dakota!" She yelled, getting up from the bed with her cheeks wet from tears and her legs were shaking, they seemed extremely thin than before. "I was so lonely here, Dakota. I missed you." She whispered in my ear. We were now in a tight embrace just turning around in circles in the middle of the room. "Why are you here?" I asked. I honestly had no idea. "Well, he said I was here because the ruler of Limbo; Limbo is an area where they decide where to put you. Apparently the ruler of Limbo said it was probably best if I stayed here and maybe he'll take me to Heaven. Why are YOU here?" I looked down at my feet, I was afraid she'll ask. "Ugh...Lily, don't get mad but, I did suicide." Her eyes widened and her jaw fell. "Wh-what?! WHY?!" She was now screaming like a maniac asking me so many questions and statements. "Calm yer tits lily, it's okay. I personally think hell will be better than my old home." She seemed to calm down after I said that. She also smiled because I said 'calm your tits' she always found it funny. "Okay, Dakota. Whatever you think." She shrugged and plopped down onto the couch which sunk down a bit.

"What do you do here?" I asked with a concern tone, maybe a bit too much because she noticed. "I'm fine Dakota, I just clean rooms and...basically that's it! I just make sure the manor is clean, but some other people tend to the Devil's needs and requests." I nodded and looked down to the floor, I was biting my lip for the past 1 hour and my lip started to swell up, damn it. "Okay, that's good lily. Are you eating? You seem thin." I stated, pointing to her legs. "Yea I'm fine. It's my choice to not eat, but he does bug me a lot to eat at dinning hall with the others and to make new friends." I once again nodded my head not knowing what else to say. Suddenly, there was a poof noise outside the door. It opened and stood by the doorway was the devil.

"Hello girls! Are you glad I gave you some time to talk? I just want to let you on a little secret. Nobody knows my name is Toby, so you can call me that for now on. But don't say it in front of others, okay? Good. The reason why I came now was to tell you something very important. I've been looking at your life records..yes...'life records'... And I felt really really really sad and concerned for the both of you. You both seem very nice, kind hearted, beautiful, and intelligent girls. So, I wanted to give you a second chance....in life." Wait what. I just looked at Lily and she was already smiling and nodding her head...damn, if she does that longer her head might fall off. I looked back at the devil...I mean "Toby" and said sure. "But why so easily? Do we need to do something?" I asked, I must sound like an annoying girl asking a bunch of questions. Ugh. "Well, I was actually going to say that. You girls, need to fix your sins and mistakes."

-_- are you serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! AUTHOR HERE! Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot to me since I want to be an excellent writer when I grow up. But I have one question, am I saying too much details? Because if I am, I'll take it down a bit. It's just that every fan fic I read doesn't have so much detail so I'm always left confused or whatever, but I understand what the author is saying so I'm not criticizing anyone xD Once again, thanks!

PEACE OFF BICHES.....MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR, GOOOOODBYE!