Imagine. He give you his number (G.D)

I really wanna write a story but i'll publish it and then find it boring and force myself to right it. Ugh.

Your POV:
"THE CLUB GOING UPPP ON A TUESDAYY!!" A group of teenage boys shout/sing in extremely deep voices. It seemed to be coming from a shop. I Could recognise that song anywhere.

They use to be on the end of the Dolan Twins youtube videos! Aww my Grayson. He doesn't know i exist but still. Aww my Graybae.

I walked to the shop it was coming from and inside, near the service counter, stand Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, Nate Garner, and his friend?

I didn't know i was staring at them until: "Hello?" Grayson said curiously while standing directly in front of me. This can't be happening! The Grayson Dolan is speaking to me.

"I'm sorry... I..." I said mumbling. "You're Grayson Dolan." I said nearly fainting. "I know..." He replied giggling.

Before I knew it, all of his friends came walking towards me staring. Sorry. Correction. All of his hot friends.

"Grayson..." Ethan whispered
. "Tell her! " He continued. To be honest, I didn't think Ethan would be as dozy as he's acting now in real life. I mean... he's standing right in front of me... Trying to whisper discreetly. Side note: Never whisper while in front of people.

I fixed my eyes back onto Grayson to find him shooing his best friends away just to talk to me! Aww. "So... What's your name?"
"Errm....I.... Y/F/N"
"Cool. My names Grayson if you didnt know."
"Cool."
Oh my god can this conversation just get any more nerve - racking or awkward?!

"Listen. I don't want this to be really awkward or anything. But i think you're a really beautiful girl and i'd like to know you better. Here's my number. Please text me." He said casually.

I JUST GOT THE GRAYSON DOLANS NUMBER OMGOMGOMG WHAAAA?!!?!?!?!!!

"Thanks, i will." I replied.

Talk about expressing your feelings! I sounded as happy and excited as a... I'm not sure actually. But something sad.