SPOILERS ON Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them ARE IN THIS CHAPTER

HELLO!

So, yesturday, I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them.

IT WAS AWESOME!

I know, I know, everything to me is awesome or the 'best thing ever'. But this really was. It had that real feel of magic and I liked it even because duh, animals! Magical creatures! Also, you might forget certain names, so you might, after the movie, want a copy of Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find Them.

I'm not going to give away anything, but if you don't care, and you're not going to see the movie anyway, you can PM me, but if your family wants to see it and I end up spoiling it to you, ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Out of Five stars, what would you give it?

A five. Like I said, AH-mazing

What exactly was the theme here?

Well, when you first see the trailer, you'd think it would be about him struggling to get his creatures and it is. Half of the movie is that, and half of the movie is finding this dangerous being, an Obscurus. Again, not talking.

Who is the bad guy in this certain movie?

Nobody really. But I would say, listen VERY carefully to what THIS guy has to say in the movie:

 But I would say, listen VERY carefully to what THIS guy has to say in the movie:

Is he the bad guy?

I just said WATCH and LISTEN to him. It's a hint, not a definite answer!

So, how would you describe Newt?

Defiantly awkward. But that would make sense, he hangs out with his creatures more than anything else.

 Brave too

Brave too. And he likes the 'no-maj' (muggle) Jacob Kawolski. Ending is sad tho.

What happened at the end?

I AM NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY. I did love the ending but, the only thing that I found kinda different, is that it kept dragging on. But don't worry. It IS a good ending.