Movement

So, even though that was a slightly amazing prologue, this is a journal/memoir so don't expect to be engaging in SAT level vocabulary. And you wouldn't, either, 'cause the SAT's don't exist anymore. Yay me.
           My name is Kevin Seattle. The last name will be explained later. Moving on, it was a fairly normal day in late April. At the time of The Eruption, I lived in Seattle, Washington. But the story doesn't take place there because I was on a school trip to Middle of Nowhere, North Dakota. WHERE HISTORY WAS MADE! That was what the sign claimed, anyway.
           So we actually bused there, and it was awful. I probably would have snapped and killed a man if it weren't for my friends. I had quite a few, but Danny, Cassandra and Jada were my best friends. Jada was my girlfriend, and Danny and Cassandra were together as well. Back then, my last name was Aven. Still unusual, but not as much as Seattle.
             As we pulled into a tiny town called Zap(I'm not even joking), the rain was pounding and so was my head. Even with my friends around me, this bus was getting old. Fast. I was the first off the bus, the first to the high school we were staying at. It was an old one, and it didn't smell quite right, but I was exhausted and didn't complain.
          We spent a boring day walking all around Zap, and ate some mediocre food, before going back to ZHS( Zap High School). If you were up at 1:23 AM, as I was, then you would've heard the rumbling. Later on, the rumbling would turn to the explosions, and the snores of my classmates to screams.
--------–———————------------------------------
PART TWO! Well, it isn't all going to be this boring. So there's that. Again I hoped you like. Chapter three will be where the action hopefully kicks up a notch. Thanks for reading😛☺️