New OC, Villain, Legend, Family, etc

Sorry for the long title XD I drew a little something on my computer that took me about 1 hour or 45 mins. I COULD NOT ZOOM IN OR OUT HALP ME!!

 I COULD NOT ZOOM IN OR OUT HALP ME!!

I WANT YOU ALL TO MEET DEATHSTAR, BREEZE'S LONG LOST BROTHER (somehow)

Here's le bio

Name: Deathstar

Age: about 2000 years old.

tribe: Unknown, classified as NightWing/RainWing

Abilities and other stuff: Can breathe a purple flame that can turn anything it touches into metal (gears, nuts, bolts, basicly like a prosthetic leg if the flame hit it). Only way to "talk" to other dragons is by whispering in their minds. When angry, his eyes, mouth and in between his scales are brighter that usual, making him look like he's burning from the inside (like Peril O.O). Also parts of him have been ripped off, showing his inner body. That's it really, I might have missed a few stuff, but I'm sick again so well done me. *crowd applauds*

Backstory: Was friends with Darkstalker, Fathom, Clearsight and Albatross. He wwas the one who gave it to Clearsight when Albatross made it. That one time he spoke. "I am against this, Darkstalker is not bad. Please Clearsight. Don't do this." Tears were streaming down his cheeks at that time. Purple tears. He handed it to Clearsight, and flew off to the volcano, ripping off his own wings and dropping them in the volcano. He roared once, and he was brighter than the sun. All of him was bright.  Then he flew off to the continent, resting deep in a mountain for a few thousand years. Then Breeze found him and they did the venom test, the venom. came out of his tail They were related. Then the rest shall be revealed in Into the haha.

This took me ten minutes to write lol