chapter 2

Here you go with the next part...guys do vote n comment and do follow me...need ur support!!hey guys there is a correction nandu bumped into manik, not fab 5.

Soon all the students gathered in auditorium as announced.
(Navni in auditorium while waiting for principal)
Navya- yrr iss principal ne hame yaha kyu bulaya h? Lets go n eat something in canteen...I'm damn hungry..!😋

Nandini- abb aaye hai toh announcement sunn kr hi jate hai na navu..dekhte hai whats the news..!!

NAVYA- arrg!! Okay fine...! While making irritated faces..😒

Nandu chuckled.

(Fab 5 entering auditorium. )
Cabir- yrr yeh princi hum chain se jeene nhi dega..what the hell is his problem man!!

Mukti- seriously cabir I agree with you !! Ab kya chahiye iss!!

Alya- lets go guys we are only wasting our time by going there n listening his boring speech!!

Dhruv- guys ab hum yahan aagye h toh lets see whats the announcement...what if there is something to announce regarding talent hunt..!

MANIK- Yes guys dhruv is right lets go n see !!
They all entered auditorium..n all the girls started drooling over manik malhotra n started gosipping..!😎

Navni saw fab 5 entering..

NAVYA- yeh sub kaun h? Humne inhe pheli bar dekha h?

NANDINI- hame nhi pata yeh kaun h?
Nandu said while looking at manik..😶

Manik saw nandu and recalled their morning incident and got angry...👿

Soon principal came n made announces something which was un believable...!😱

PRINCIPAL- good morning students! Tere is an important announcement to be made..its regarding talent hunt..so pay attention..
Navni got confused on listening the word talent hunt..as they are not aware about it..

PRINCIPAL- So as you all know that talent hunt is after 15days ,so you all must be practicing very hard..but there are few changes that are to be followed by all the students (said while looking at fab 5..) which are made by higher authorities..
So please all the student which are interested in TH(talent hunt)please register your names again..we need to check them..
All students started filling up the forms..

While navni went to principal to talk to him about TH.

NANDINI- Excuse me sir!

PRINCIPAL- yes! how may I help you?(said while looking at navni)

NAVYA- Sir we were not informed about TH.

PRINCIPAL- ohh are you new admission?(navni nodded)
Sorry girls this was announced 2 weeks back n after that we did t announced it..sorry ! But I'm pretty sure u girls are very talented u will manage and perform your best....

NANDINI- no problem sir! We will manage and give our best performance and make you proud!😉😋

Principal smiled and asked them to fill the details and submit the form saying this he left.
This was overheard by none other than the MANIK MALHOTRA.
He forgot the morning incident and was mesmerised by nandini's sweet gesture.he smiled at himself n left to submit the form.☺😀
Navni also submitted their forms..

PRINCIPAL- so I hope everyone have submitted their forms

PRINCIPAL- so I hope everyone have submitted their forms.so now here comes the twist you all must have mentioned that how are you performing in the TH i.e. solo,duo, or a group performance..but here you are not given any choice, we will choose and make new partners or groups n you all have to perform with your new group..is that clear?

All students were shocked to know this...but they have to follow rules..!!😨😱
All students left as they knew there was no point in wasting their time in arguments so they left .
The results would be announced after 2 hours.

All students were very tensed which was clearly visible at their faces..😓
(Fab 5)

MANIK- yrr what will we do now??sab kuch galat ho gya yrr!!
He made very annoyed faces which clearly shows that he was not happy with this decision...😫

CABIR- how will we all perform individually??matlab fab 5 separate...No! We can't let this happen ! No yrr this is wrong...

MUKTI- Yeah! This is not done we have to do something..

ALYA- yes we are one for all , and all for one...we should do something ..what say dhruv..??

DHRUV- no guys I think what principal sir have decided is right..
All looked at dhruv with shocking faces..😵

CABIR- abe pagal ho gya hai kya ..alya ke pyaar mein..?!
All glared at cabir n alya n dhruv blushed..😂😍😘💑

DHRUV- no guys I agree with what you all are saying..infact I too want to perform with you all but..I guess this is the right time to know how capable we are.. ?I.e we should perform individually and test our capabilities and potential that how can we perform when we are alone??

MANIK- guys I think dhruv is right ,through this talent hunt we could know that where we stand..and what should we do to improve our performances..
All agreed and nodded and moved to auditorium .

After 2 hours all students gathered in auditorium to know the results.
Soon principal came...

PRINCIPAL- I know you all are very nervous and want to know the results ...so they are as follows..
Dhruv and alya will perform duo❤
Cabir mukti and navya will perform as a group😐
Rohan (some other student )will perform solo😉
Aashi maira harshad and yash will perform as a group😕
Manik and nandini will perform as duo.😂😘
Aryamann as solo.😝

So here are new groups so start your rehearsals you have very less time left..saying this he left.

All students went to meet their partners to start their practice..
Manik on the other hand was happy that he has a chance to become friend with nandini.

On the other hand cabir was annoyed that he had to practice with someone else whom he doesn't know...😡
Alya and dhruv were happy with each other..😍
Navni were very scared..and nervous too as they only have performed with abhi😯.

Navni knows about abhi that he is in relationship...but they have never met her ...👫

So guys tell me how was the update..n do comment and vote..
And next chapters would be private only those will be able to read who are following me...need your support and love.
Will introduce aryamann in next chapter.
#okthanksbye#spreadlove#staycalm#happy#peace#😎😎😘

Love
#Maira