.:No don't encourage them!:.

"Ahahaha!"

Mo's laughter could've been heard from outside if you listened hard enough. She was on her phone, looking through her Youtube comments. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"My god Mo, what's so funny?" She heard Jolt ask when he walked into the room she was in. "Oh nothing! Besides all these comments!" She started laughing again, her tail wagging a little bit. Jolt looked at her weirdly before shrugging and walked towards her.

"And these comments are funny because..." He waited for her to answer.
"Because of what they're saying!" Mo scrolled down a little bit before typing in something, probably replying to some of them.

"How can comments be that funny? What do they say?" Mo looked up before sighing "Man, it's like you've never read comments before, Jolt." Jolt took offense to this, leaning back a little, placing one hand over his chest before scoffing. "Oh I'm offended!" He said sarcastically before laughing.

Mo rolled her eyes before [sarcastically] saying, "Go rob a bank Jolt!" "Fine." Jolt went out of the room, laughing a little. No he wasn't really gonna go rob a bank.

The brunette soon went over this comment: "is it wrong that I ship mo and jolt"

Mo laughed a little before reading the replies:
"+Haylee Valenzuela No. No it's not. I ship it too. XD We just need a ship name.... hmm"
"+Murpalani jolmo"
"hm... I like it >:3"
"Trust me, I bet there are SOOO many more people who ship it"
"+Murpalani the ship shall sail"

'We have some fans.' Mo thought before getting an idea. "Jolt! Come over here for a minute!" After about 10 seconds later, Jolt was rushing into the room. "What is it? Is there a fire?" Mo rolled her eyes before pointing towards her phone that was in her hand. "No, I think we should film a video, stupid."

Jolt thought for a moment before smiling "Yeah that's a good idea, what is it gonna be about? Another speedpaint, Phantasi update or audio drama?" "As much as I love making those, no, you're gonna react to specific comments." Mo grinned.

"What? Why do I have to react to them?" Jolt whined a little "Because, I've already read them and they wouldn't really get a reaction from me."

"Fine... how are we gonna do this?"
"How we always do this, get the camera!"

--

Mo did a quick intro before diving into the comments.

"I know the first one it's... 'Jolt is now senpai.'"
"Thank you! I appreciate that!" Mo laughed a little- "I will be your senpai any day... What does that mean again?"

Mo burst into laughter again, damn that day was full of laughter.

"Okay- Haylee... this is on the comics video- Haylee V-something, I'm just gonna call you 'Haylee' says 'is it wrong that I ship mo and jolt?'"
"I-I don't know- should it be wrong? I mean, I-I'm confused about that myself." You could hear Mo laughing a little in the background.
"Okay, Murpalini says 'No. No it's not. I ship it too. We just need a ship name hmm."
"Pfft, Jolt okay, let me-" He was cut off by Mo continuing to read out the Youtube comment conversation.
"Haylee replies, 'jolmo'-"
"Jolmo..." Jolt said, confirming it.
"That doesn't even go together!"
"That sounds so wrong... Molt."
Mo laughed before saying "No! don't give the- don't encourage them!"
It was Jolt's turn to laugh now.

Mo thought for a second before saying "Sounds like molten lava. I would burn you then 'cause you're out of metal... Molt."
"So you would be lava, I would be water, we're opposites... duh."
"You- you- you would like- you would like, molt 'cause you're a robot- okay whatever!"

Mo continued to read it while Jolt secretly planned his revenge. "Okay fine, I'll make a ship for you two then." Mo laughed and thought of the idea. "Yeah I ship them." "Hur... Hurpalini..." Jolt said randomly, deciding that 'Hurpalini' was not officially their ship name [Haylee and Murpalini].

#Hurpalini

~~

Okay so I ship it now... #Hurpalini
The video is where the idea came from...
But this is a fanfiction/one-shot for Mdazzle151 I'm sorry but I had to do Molt... it was too funny. I think Molt is now like the crack-ship of Phantasi... But hope you like it Mo!

~ZellieChu