A Resonance of Love

After defeating Suzaki, Yuu and Alisa sat on the floor while leaning on a wall, They were very tired after defeating a special type of Quadriga, Yuu noticed Alisa was sobbing so he decided to speak to her.

Yuu: Hey Alisa why are you crying?
Alisa: *slaps Yuu hard and hugged him* DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU ALMOST DROWNED, I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LOSE YOU!!!

Yuu was shocked by her really hard slap, it gave him a red spot by his right cheek, but he didn't mind the pain. Alisa was crying so hard that he regretted making her worry like that.

Yuu: I'm sorry for making you worry like that, I am, I promise I won't do that to you ever again
Alisa: Yuu.....I LOVE YOU OK?!

Yuu couldn't believe what she said, he always have feelings for her but he didn't wanna ruin their friendship,  He was afraid if he told her she would not feel the same, He then realized everything she done just to get his attention, he hitted himself mentally for not noticing, the girl he loves...loves him too.

Yuu:*sobs and hugs Alisa*I love you too...

As the breeze slowly reached to them, the two holded each others hand and fell asleep. Konan saw a ferry across the ocean and waved and yelled to them, yelling to them that they are here. Soma and Kota noticed this and told the captain to go there. Kanon was about to tell Yuu and Alisa that transport is here, but she saw them sleeping and decided not to disturb.

Kanon: (aww what a sweet couple, i knew it was bound to happen)

Kota and Soma got out of the ferry and talked to Kanon

Kota: hey Kanon So how was it?
Kanon: well you can say it was a success *looking at Yuu and Alisa*
Kota: Hey! Will you look at that, they finally told each other how they feel
Soma: yeah, I guess you won the bet
Kota: I guess i did :D

The three just stared at Yuu and Alisa for about 30 minutes, until the ferry captain told them it's time to go.

Kota: well i guess it's time for them to wake up
Soma: agreed, wake them up, I'll be at the ferry if you need me
Kanon: me too
Kota: hey why me!?
Soma: cause you're the "winner"
Kota:*sigh*

Kota went to the sleeping lovebirds and woke them up.

Kota: hey guys c'mon it's time to go
*Yuu and Alisa opening their eyes and instantly blushing from them being seen holding hands*
Yuu: umm......heyy.....ok we will go
Kota: *smirks* no need to hide it lovebirds we already saw it*wink**wink*
Alisa: we?*blushing*
Kanon: Yeah we as in me Soma and Kota

Kanon shouted to them because she was already in the ferry, Alisa and Yuu blushed so hard they looked like tomatoes.
Kota: hey let's go guys
Yuu: oh.. Ok

Yuu stood up and offered Alisa a hand which she accepted and blushed, the three ran to the ferry and got in. Kota leaved them alone so Yuu and Alisa can have some "Quality Time", Leaving Alisa and Yuu blushing.

Yuu rested his arms agains the ferry and stared into the sunset, Alisa couldn't help but just stare at him.

Yuu: hey why are you staring?
Alisa:*looks down blushing* so-so-sorry

Yuu placed his hand onto Alisa chin and raised her head.

Yuu: there is no need for sorry's *smiles*

Alisa couldn't bear but just smile too, It's her first time feeling this way let alone that this is the first time she is with Yuu like this.

Yuu: Alisa....listen
Alisa: yeah Yuu?
Yuu: I've never felt like this, like inlove, like I couldn't imagine my life without, like whenever I see someone I feel warm and fuzzy,but now I feel everyday even before this because.....
Alisa: because what ?
Yuu: because I met you.

When she heard those words Alisa jumped in the inside she was incredibly so happy, she felt so warm, like everything she wanted in her life is right infront of her. Tears went down her face, but they weren't tears of sorrow anymore, these tears are tears of joy. As her tears flow down her face, she hugged Yuu and Yuu hugged Alisa as well.

Yuu: Alisa I love you <3
Alisa: I love you too Yuu :') <3

As they say those words their faces leaned closer to each other, their faces started to heat up and as the breeze blew them gently they kissed.