Chapter 8

Christian's P.O.V

She's been on my mind all night. I must say I got no sleep at all. We've been spending a few times together working on our assignments, when I have time that is. The week flew by quickly though. I have a few month left before graduation and I still got that project to finish and I'm hungry right now. I turn to look at the time to see that it is 4:52 in the morning. I was going to open the door when I heard whispering. Cracking my door a little to peep out to see what's it all about.

"But, look at this family. Don't you see that it's broken. And it's all his fault, I want him out." I heard my father whisper yelled.

"We can't do that to him! He's our son!" This time my mother spoke in an harsh whisper. "I still love him and I know you do too bu-"

"Don't. You. Dare try to tell me shit. " he said through clenched teeth. "He's the cause of all this mess that we're going through, he's the one that caused Beth to die. Haven't you wonder where they were in the first place to get kidnapped? Why would they even get kidnapped. Surely not for ransom because we got no call and if he thinks he's gonna try to sab-" he got cut off by my mom glare and the grip she had on his shirt.

"Keep your fucking voice down." she whisper yelled. My eyes widened at my mom's tone of voice, that really shut him up. But what the hell was he going to say? Does my mom wants me to leave as well? Damn you mother for shutting him up with your womanly ass powers.

"As much as I miss her we can't keep treating him like this. He's our son, for crying out loud. It is unfair to him, to be treating him like this." my body went tense from her confession, all evidence of anger vanished . I held my head down still listening, waiting for her to say something else, but then he spoke. What he said sent my blood boiling.

"He's not our son.. " putting emphasis on 'our'. "He's your son. " But the hurt on mom's face never went unnoticed.
I burst my door wide open an march out into the hallway.

"What's going on out here?!" I asked glaring. My mother's eyes widened at my presence and my father glared at me. When since I became the black sheep to him.

Flashback

"Moooom! I yelled.

"What!" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Beth is being mean to me again." I literally heard her groan. Rude much.

"Mamas boy." she grumbled under her breath but I heard.

"Papas girl." I said smirking at her.

"Is not."

"Is too." I mocked her back childishly.

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Not."

"Too."

"Your so whipped."

"Is too." The words slip from my mouth with out thinking. "No wait.. I-"

But she was already laughing. She's like so annoying and I'm not doing this in a chick voice in my mind. No, like I'm not.

"Yeah sure thing little brother." she said causing me to get confused.

"You do know that I'm older than you right?"

"You attitude says otherwise." She smirked.

"Why you..."

"Ok you two. Break it up." My mother came into view.

"She started it." I defend.

"Did not."

"Di..."

"Ok guys stop it." Dad came in as well.

"Daddy!" Beth exclaimed and ran to hug him.

"Welcome home honey." Mom greeted with a kiss.

Me and Beth started making gagging sounds and they just laugh.

"Still doesn't change the fact that your whipped." Beth whispered in my ears.

"Oh shut up." I huffed rolling my eyes. "Papas girl." I mumbled going to my room.

End of flashback

They both stop talking immediately. But my father sobered up quickly sending me a glare before storming to his room. Leaving mom to apologize for both of their behavior and leaving me their standing.

I haven't seen my parents for the rest of the night. And I'm glad, the tension would be unbearable for me. I haven't slept, I skip breakfast, even school. And just head down to the warehouse and to the gym room, I need to blow off some steam.

He's not our son..

Right then left punch

He's the cause of all this

Two right kick

I punch, kick causing pain to surging through my body but I ignored it. There words echoed through my mind and I couldn't even ignore the fact that they are right.

Right punch

"Chris, man calm down." I don't have to look to see that it is Mike that is holding me back.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down." I roared shrugging him off.

"What's up with you man. I've been calling you for the past 4 minutes."

"It's nothing. What's up?" I ask dropping the question from me.

"Oh yeah. I have bad news."