3

"Why in the freezer?" I asked. "This is and old house, we are always in a war with the elements." she answered. I still kinda felt like I was being watched.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I FORGET WHAT THE HUSBAND SAYS*

The husband led me outside. "Remember to clean out the rat traps, they get inside the walls. Brahms never really liked animals." I was a bit creeped out at that point. " (Y/N), I know this is extremely odd on the outside, but don't worry." He led me back inside, and up the stairs to where his wife was standing. "If you give us a moment, we need to speak with Brahms privately." I nodded politely yet nervously. What the actual fuck was going on here? I was about to run like hell back to the airport, but the wife opened the door just in time. "He likes you. He says you can stay." "Thank you, it would be a pleasure. " I said thankfully, but on the inside my heart was racing and I was holding back the temptation to run off screaming bloody murder.

--*--

After showing me my room, very nice I must add, I started to unpack my stuff.

AUTHORS NOTE: WHAT UP MY PEEPS?! PLZ tell me a little bit on what happens when she gets in her room the first time, because I've kinda forgot. I want to make this mostly accurate to the movie. Thx!