At The Age Of 13

At school called Howard Middle.A girl at the age of 13 in the 7th grade name Ty'Asia Cole had relationship problems with a boy name Adam Green. Ty'Asia and Adam have been dating for 9months. On January 1, 2015 out of the blue Adam started acting weird. He started talking to other girls. He would hide things From Ty'Asia. One Day Ty'Asia decided to have a talk with Adam which led to a big argument. After, the argument Ty'Asia decided to end the relationship. After, the break up Adam cousin Ann texted Ty'Asia to see why the broke up but ended up telling her how much she liked Ty'Asia. Ty'Asia felt surpise and shy. On September 1, 2015 Ty'Asia and Ann started dating. She never thought she would ever date a girl. She was scared to let anyone know..Until one day she let it all come out...Ty'Asia realize she was falling in love❤ with Ann.

Ann Made Ty'Asia Feel Very Special. She Did Things That Boys Didn't Do. Ann Showed Ty'Asia what love really was❤. When Ty'Asia Had Problem She Always ran to ha girlfriend for help.

On October 3, 2015 A Girl Name Angle texted Ty'Asia to tell ha the her girlfriend Ann kissed her that day... And when she was told that all hell broke loose...Tyasia call her tf Ann n ask her did she kiss angle....An Argument broke out....

Plus Vote!!!Well be updated later😍