One Shot - Niall&Azarah (Smut)

It was another Friday afternoon where you and Niall invited the boys over for a game night. 

After 7 pm they were all in your house and you were eating all together soon.

You loved those game nights because you knew what would happen when you two where alone after the guys would leave...

But tonight was different....

You liked how Niall would have s*x with you, nice and slowly, fulfilling every little piece of your needs and he always was so gentle...

But tonight you wanted something else... You wanted him to go rough on you, not asking you what you want or need, just rough, hard and senseless s*x, that's what you wanted.

After a long discussion you all agreed on playing truth or dare and you knew that with a little help you would get what you wanted so you decided on including Zayn to your plan and he, the good friend he is agreed on helping you.

"So Zayn, truth or dare?" Harry asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Truth" Zayn simply said.

"Okay where was the craziest place you have ever had s*x?" Harry bit his lip having a slight crush on the raven haired guy.

"Ehmm...in my car?" Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

"In your car?" Harry looked at him, his eyes wide, holding back the urge to imagine how it would be like to have s*x with him in the car.

"Harreh... Stop drooling... It's my turn..." Zayn hide a smirk and continued "Azarah... Truth or dare?" he smirked already knowing what you would choose.

"hmm... Dare" you answered.

"I dare you to...uhm...kiss Louis on the lips" Zayn smiled ignoring the death glares he got from Niall.

"Okay..." you said not daring to look at Niall and moving closer to Louis, who by the way also had a crush on you and everyone knew that.

You leaned in and kissed his lips softly but you didn't pull apart, you had to stick to the plan. Louis already moaned and you sticked your tongue in his mouth deepening the kiss.

You didn't know that you went a little too far until Niall pulled you away, looking at you with a serious face.

"That's enough" he growls and you knew you had him where you wanted him. 

After a couple of rounds more, Niall was still angry and not talking to any of you guy's so the boys decided that leaving would be the best idea.

You walked them to the door and they all hugged you before they left and Zayn, who saw Niall standing in the corner and watching kissed your cheeks to tease the Irish lad a little bit more. When you closed the door and were about to turn back, strong hands pushed you, your back meeting the door.

"Niall..." you breathed out, playing innocent.

"What the hell was that?" he said between gritted teeth.

"Y-you mean Zayn? He always does that remember? A-and he-..."

"Not Zayn! You know what I'm talking about" he grunted, totally pissed that you kisses Louis like that.

"I-it was a dare..." you gulped looking into his angry eyes.

"No! The dare was kissing his lips not eating his face!" he huffed and before you could even answer him he let you out of his grip.

"Go upstairs and undress! Don't you dare touch yourself!" he commanded and you obeyed already being turned on. 

You ran upstairs not daring to look back. You opened the bedroom door and immediately stripped down your clothes. You sat down on the bed, naked with your hands on your back. You didn't touch yourself but the thought of how angry Niall was just turned you on even more, you could almost feel yourself dripping from how wet you were.

One Shot - Niall&Azarah (Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें