Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

What? who is this Macertoplutoandback person?

Have you forgotten me yet?? ;)

SOOOO sorry for not updating in like two weeks... #NoExcuses xx :(

~Nicola’s P.O.V~

Dear Diary,

Ugh, where do I start? I guess you can see I’m frustrated, and I am. It all started with me and Mai’s sleepover. I was just casually asking her questions (The usual), but I could tell by the way she was talking that she was hiding something important. [I never knew it would be THIS important…] that meaning she’s my mom.                                                                                             Let me emphasize it a little more, my MOM!

And of course I was frustrated, mad and hurt that she kept something that big for my whole life, and I bursted. I yelled and screamed at her before sneaking out of the house to the nearby park. Well, after some well-deserved coffee with Martha.

You’ll never guess who I saw at the park…wait for it… CARTER!! He brought me home. The boys hate me so much that they won’t even talk to me!!

Well, I have to go. I think Carters waking up!! Don’t worry, we aren’t sleeping together…well, we are, but not in that way…

~Nicola

I ended the diary and wiped my tears. I always ended up crying whenever I wrote in this book. Maybe it’s because I’m spilling out my every feeling into words on a page, or maybe it’s the thought of having your secrets in a place that isn’t so secret. I’ve noticed that I’m kind of bipolar when writing, sometimes I’m happy, sometimes I’m depressed, and sometimes I make no sense at all. Usually, it’s the last one. Either emotion, i still cry anyway. 

Carter stirred in his sleep a little before slowly opening his eyes. He stretched his arms and yawned quite loudly. Carter reached over and turned on the tall lamp that rest beside the couches.

“Morning” I smiled at him.

“Mornin’, Cola!” His morning voice is hot...

“How did you sleep?” His smile is just so beautiful…

“Nicola?” His eyes are so-

“NICOLA!! Stop staring at me!!!” His loud voice shook me out of my daze. I cleared my throat and apologized.

“It’s fine. How did you sleep?” He asked me again.

“I didn’t even fall asleep yet… Its only 5AM… Sorry I woke you.” I apologized again and placed my diary beside me.

“5AM!? What are we doing up then?” He reached over me again and pulled the string to turn the bright lamp off. We pulled the warm blankets over us and lay our tired heads down. Carter puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, whispering in my ear

“Goodnight Nicola. Sweet dreams, love.”

Hello again, Mr.Filler chapter! I see you're lookin extra short today!!

well... its an update..right? Im so super busy right now... I literally have NO time to update. I will deffinately try harder to update more often!! Promises :)

So i'm still deciding to end the story or continue it... I really would HATE to end it, but i have so little time to write and upload a chapter twice a week... :'(

#Conflicted xx :(

V O T E 

C O M M E N T

F A N

S T A Y   B O O H T I F U L

~LuLu xx !! :(