Chapter 1

Your POV:
I woke up this morning, early. It was Friday. ZACK THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP, I thought. I went down stairs. Pat and Aidan were having a donut eating competition. "Hey (F/N)," they said with their mouths full.  I smiled and got to making myself a lovely breakfast sandwich. My dad used to make the best ones before I moved. "You guys ready for the best night of your lives?" Asked Aidan. I nodded. Tonight we are going to see the Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco battle concert. It's a once in a lifetime thing, and we get to see it. "I hope I get to meet the singers!" I said. I hope they at least like me. I went upstairs, put on my Victorious shirt, Fall Out Boy shoes, and black shorts. I told Pat that I was going to get the tickets. I got in my white Lexus and headed to the arena for will call. I bumped into Pete Wentz. "H-Hello Mr. Wentz. I-I'm (F/N) (L/N). ' Nice to meet you. As you know I'm Pete Wentz. You coming tonight?' Yes I am." I can't help fangirling, because it's FREAKING PETE WENTZ. He's pretty cute. I told him I ship #Peterick, but he had no clue what so ever what shipping was. I told him, but he was confused. "Nevermind. What are you doing here? 'The service here is horrible. I'm letting them know that.' Oh ok." I got the tickets, and Pete gave me his number. Sweet. I got back in my car and drove home.