Chapter 9

Your POV:
I'm so excited! Our date is tonight! I got in a nice dress. I grabbed my purse and went out. Brendon texted me as soon as I locked the door. "H-hey (Y/N)... Ryan Ross came over and wants to talk to us..." Oh dear gosh. I forgot. Ryden was real. Oooooh no. Well I gotta man up and go. I hopped in my Lexus and set off towards his house. The Good, The Bad and The Dirty came on the radio. I sang it loudly. As I came to a stop light, the person in the car next to me started yelling because I was singing. Eh, screw them. I rolled up my window and sang.

Bread bin's POV:
"RYAN I LOVE HER OK!" Ryan Ross was yelling at me because of (Y/N). "You can't love her! You only love me!" Next thing I knew is he dragged me to my room and we started making out. I threw him off of me. "RYAN I LOVE HER OK?" I stood against the wall, shaking with anger. Ryan sat up on the floor. He was shaking, too. His eyes filled with tears. His lip quivered. "Ryan... I'm so sorry.... I-I jus-" he burst out crying. I tried to hug him, but he ran out. "Ryan! I'm sorry! Pl- 'YOU NEVER LOVED ME! I LOVED YOU BRENDON! BUT YOU PUSHED ME TO THE SIDE FOR SOME GIRL!' Ryan please!" Ryan ran out of the house, just as (Y/N) pulled up. I looked out the window to see Ryan and (Y/N) hugging. Oh no... He's gonna make her think I'm a bad guy.. (Y/N) walked in with Ryan. "Brendon can Ryan hang with us? 'Sure.' Yay!" She smiled and so did Ryan.