Chapter 5: Happiness and Sadness

*heloo..we meet again...sorry becuz of on my previous chapter some of u were sad but this is just a story..there is maybe some sad plot and some are happy. but actually as I read back my story I felt that I too cruel too them..lol..sorry Btw enjoy my story..

Feng Jianyu POV

I was in the bus stop sitting for almost 1 hour. The picture of Wang Qing and Daru together lingering in my mind. This is the end right?? I don't have a chance right?

As I was in the bus stop I saw another bus coming so I decide that I wanna go to some place that I can release this pain in my heart.

********************

Movie Theater

I was sitting alone in the movie theater. I know it is a weird place for the person who just broke his heart. I don't know what kind of movie that I watch but I just stare blankly at the screen. Suddenly I felt tears falling to ny cheeks. Yes I cry..I cry becuz of him. This is too much. I hold my chest. It felt hurt so bad.

I did realize my cry getting louder and people who sitting near me look at me weirdly but I don't care. They don't know the pain that I feel right now. :(

Why you fall in love with him Dayu?? Why u didn't look at me.?..I love u Qingge..I love you Qingge..I love you..

****************

Feng Daru POV

I was smiling from ear to ear for the past 3 days. When I got a message from Wang Qing the day after his "date" with Dayu I was sooooooo happy. I don't know what Dayu did that making Wang Qing make a move to me. I was so glad Dayu help me.

Wang qing and I have been messaging each other for the past three days but we are not official..yet...I hope he want to be my bf.

Suddenly he sent to me a message..

Qing: Daru.. :)

Daru: yes.. :)

Qing:Dayu is not here..xD

Daru: and??

Qing: lets have a date here in my room..im too lazy to go out :(

Daru: what if Dayu suddenly come back?

Qing: I asked him to call me first ;)

Daru: .........

Qing: it is just a date..don't think too much Daru xD

Daru: lol..ok..im on my way..

Qing: you know where am I..

I can't believe Wang qing just asked me to go out with him again..did he just fall in love with me?

I look at my closet..what should I wear? Literary this is my first date with Wang Qing. I wanna look the best in front of him. I know we having a date in his room..sound stupid but for me it is romantic..me and Wang Qing in one room..hehehehe

So I hurried dress up and half running towards Wang Qing's room. I almost lost my breath when I arrived at his room. I was nervous but at the same time I was so excited. I knock the door. The door was open and there he was Wang Qing the one and only person that have a place in my heart right now. He look handsome even though he just wear a black shirt and a black short.

"you came..." he said smiling.. He stroke my hair.

I was so excited right now. He was showing some affection towards me. He hold my hand and pull me into the room.