Noah

Chapter 9

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

[After Tanner left]

I went back to the bathroom and finished straightening hair. I turned off the straightener and unplugged it. After my hair looked, decent, I grabbed my mascara and eyeliner out of my container. I grabbed my eyelash curler and curled my eyelashes. I put on mascara and eyeliner. When I finished I walked into my room and changed into a lime green shirt that had a white cross on it and my light miss-me jeans. I put on my pure white vans and went to my night stand. I pulled open the drawer and changed my case into the limes up from Vera-Bradley. I dialed Brittany's number and asked her if she wanted to go shopping. She said yeah, and she would be ready in 10 minutes. I hung up and got in my car. I started it an drove to 7-11. I got me and Brittany an iICEE, mine was Pepsi and Dr.Pepper, with cherry limeade on top, and Brittany's was Pepsi with cherry limeade. I went to the front and stood in line. Just. My. Luck. Noah was right in front of me. I coughed and he looked at me. Really Hannah, you just HAD to cough didn't you.

"Oh. Hey slut, sorry I mean Hannah."

"Do you really think I'm a freaking slut Noah. Well actually, that wouldn't be surprising if you thought of me like that, cause you always date the sluts, have sex with them, than dump them." I said, I was SO not in the mood.

"Sir." the lady sat, telling Noah he needs to pay her.

Thank. God.

"Sorry." he whispered

"You are really pretty." Noah said, trying to make me jealous

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH NOAH!" I screamed, maybe a little to loud, but oh well. I was ticked off.

"What Hannah, is something wrong?" he asked looking at me.

"Just leave Noah.". I said looking at his adorable face.

"Fine." he said, he grabbed his stuff, winked at the cash register girl, or whatever they are called.

I went up there an paid for the ICEE's. I walked out to the car and drove to Brittany's.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

{85 reads for next chapter}

[This is a really short chapter, but I've been having a lot of homework lately. sorry.]