Chapter 10# I'm not sure what to do with my hands

"Oh my God!" I hear Miley's Mother shout at the four of us after my fist connected with Miley's father's head. 

I saw him hit her. I can't believe he hit her. Men aren't supposed to hit women. Actually correction he isn't a man if he was a man he wouldn't hit any women. He's a bitch.

"Aaron call 9-11 now tell them to hurry! Miley's bleeding from her temple and it's not so pretty." I say and they all cringe and turn away. Miley's Mother just stands other us tears running down her cheeks. I just shake my head and stare down at an unconcussion Miley. I take my shirt off and press it to Miley's head with some force to try and get it to stop bleeding.

Her Father is still rolling around on the floor whining like a child. I pull out my phone and begin to dial.

"Krista? Okay, I need a big favor in a hurry like now." I say she seems to pick upon the worry in my voice. "Gauze, a towel and the car. I'm at Miley's and bring Jase along. Hurry!" I shout and we hang up. Miley's eyes have rolled to the back of her head and she's still out. I feel a pain in my chest and I already know what it is but I refuse to let it put me down.

Miley's head is bleeding straight through my shirt and it's bleeding rapidly getting everywhere.

I take Miley's hand in mine and kiss it softly.

"It's gonna be okay Miles. I promise." I say softly holding her hand tightly.

The ambulance arrived and I tried going in but was told I could not. I made Krista practically speed down side streets so we could beat the ambulance there. Which we did. I followed Miley on the gurney all the way to the end.

"No, I need to go back!" I shout once the nurse pushed my back. She placed her hands on my chest and I pushed them away. No one's allowed to touch me like that but Miley. She's the only one who's allowed to be that close to my heart.

Jade and Aaron come to my side. Jade grabs my hand and smiles and Aaron pats my back.

"She's tough, Ty. Don't worry." He says as we sit down in the waiting room.

Conclusion, I. Hate. Hospitals.

I sigh running a hand through my hair and look around. Jade and Bella are sleeping. Aaron's awake along with Jase, Krista and Mrs. Harrison. Mr. Harrison got taken in for further  inspection on his face.

"My ass is numb." I complain and Aaron and Jase chuckle.

"Same." They both say and we all laugh. Soon enough the rest of my family arrives and I smile. Even my Father.

My Father comes over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a weak smile.

"I know you like this girl a lot. Don't  worry." He says and I nod.

Finally, my Dad's actually here for something. He's never usually home. He's never even met Miley beside that one time when her introduced himself and they said hi. How does he know I care for her that much? Honestly, she's the person I care about most in my life. The one no matter how stupid I am or was, is still with me and forgave me. She's the person I can tell everything to. I care about her a lot and she doesn't deserve what happens to her. None of the Harrison kids do.

"Dad, how come the one time I'm actual hurt, your here? No offense I'm just wondering." I say and he tells me to come with him for a walk and so I do.

"Son, I know I haven't been such a great Father lately-." He starts but I cut him off.

"Lately? Lately?! Really Lately! Lately my ass dad, ever since Mom died you've been untrust worthy and not the Dad we use to have. You hardly talk to us anymore just leave Krista too it. Your never home it's basically like we have no Father. Now why are you here?" I shout and he sighs.