The start

Kylo Ren stared at this young child through his mask, watching your every move. Said child was fidgeting slightly under the gaze of Kylo Ren, you were in star killer base, not quite sure as to why you were there but no matter; you tried with everything you've had to not show you were scared by this and striated up, keeping your head held high.

Kylo having been able to read your thoughts and feel your emotions found this slightly amusing and smirked faintly under his mask. It was entirely silent in the room till his chilling voice spoke up.

"You're scared." He stated, shifting and getting up from his chair as he slowly made his way to you. Your small body tensed up and you tilted your head up to look at his...Masks eyes, feeling a burst of bravery as you spoke up.

"I'm not scared; if anyone's scared it's you." You told him, standing up straighter making sure to show no fear in your [e/c] eyes.

Kylo stopped circling around, slightly surprised at your words and slowly keeled down to your height.

"What makes you say that, child?" He asked coldly, you swallowed a traitor lump in your throat as you looked at him face to mask.

"You're the one hiding in a mask. You're scared...right?" You replied, you felt fear slowly seep back into you when he didn't move, he didn't speak. All he did was stay in front of you the black of his mask staring into your [e/c] eyes. Maybe it was a bad idea to act to bravely to him?

Your breath hitched in your throat as his hands went up to his helmet, hearing the sound of air being released and his mouth part lift up, he took it off. Your eyes widened slightly as you were met with his cold yet warm brown eyes. You couldn't help but think he was pretty

"What?" You heard him ask with a bit of confusion in his voice. You blinked once

Twice

Three times you've blinked at him before the blood rushed to your cheeks realizing you had said he was pretty out loud.

And Kylo, He wouldn't admit it but he was flattered by the complement. It was silent once more before you spoke up.

"Oh um, say Mister?" You asked.

He cut you off. "Kylo."

"Huh?" He stood up from his crouched position and looked down at you.

"Call me Kylo, kid." You crinkled your nose.

"I'm not a kid, I'm 7, and my name is [y/n]!" You told him placing your hands on your hips, proudly stating your age with a twinkle in your eyes, Causing Kylo to smirk faintly.

"Of course...[y/n], come with me." He said, putting his mask back on, this caused you to frown having enjoyed seeing his face and hearing his none robotic voice. "I would like to show you to someone and show you something if you're up to it."

You looked at him curiously, "Like what?" He keeled down to your height again; you could feel the smirk in his voice.

"You're special [y/n]. I can sense it in you." He said, you tilted your head ever so slightly to the side before it clicked what he meant.

You striated up and looked at him with wide eyes. "You mean...the force?"

He nodded and ruffled your hair slightly "So young yet I feel...it's strong." He muttered before clearing his throat.

"So [y/n], will you come with me?" He asked. You shrugged, seeing as you were stuck here anyway and didn't really have a choice. You nodded and you could tell that he had a small smile behind his mask as he striated up once more and made his way to the door way, you walking along behind him and grabbed his gloved hand in your small one.

Kylo stiffened and looked down at you; you glanced back up at him and gave him a shy smile. He didn't say anything about you holding his hand, deciding to let it slide for now.

But if anyone dare mention it, they'll have hell to pay.

He'd make sure of it.