Captured

Your fingers hurt and your thoughts were racing as you gripped at the makeshift weapon in your hands and peered from behind the wall you were hiding against. You were in an unknown area to you with unfamiliar people and you were hungry. How did this all happen you ask? Well...

You had just finished training with Kylo and were making your way to your room to change and eat with Kylo when this girl accompanied by a man of color put a hand over your mouth and pulled you away behind a wall saying something along the lines of,

"We're here to save you kid, don't worry!" And despite your protests and very noticeable kicking and muffled screaming, they took you back to a ship and somehow you got knocked out. You don't know by whom but when you found out, they're going to have a bad time. You then later awoke in a small room.

Judging by the cot and plain white sheets you were on and surrounding you, you were in the hospital wing. You sat up slowly rubbing the sleep away from your eyes as you looked around the room.

You had to escape was the first thought to cross your mind and you began making your plan.
You found up on a tall shelf there was a pole that you could use as a staff. Hopping out of the cot and moving a small stool as quietly as you could you climbed up and grabbed then you decided it was time to active your plan of attack.

Hopping down you made sure to make a ruckus and yell for help, when the same man from earlier rushed in you hit his shins and dashed past him and many other confused faces as you raced away and hid behind a wall and here you were tired, hungry and slightly angry.

Seeing that no one was around you thought it best to make your next move now, Find an exit. But with just your luck as soon as you stepped out of your hiding place you were grabbed, your weapon falling from your grasp.

"Hey! Release me at once!" You shouted kicking your legs wildly, You felt a hard yet smooth chest against your back and that a man had you and you swung your leg down to where it hurt most.

"Shit!-" You heard from behind you and the hold on you loosed enough for you to jump out of the hold only to get into another.

"Profanities!" You heard a female voice scold as gentle hand was placed on your shoulder. You craned your head up to see the face of an older woman who you thought was very beautiful and of course you couldn't help yourself so.

"You're pretty lady!" You told her, a grin finding its way to your face as she looked at you in slight surprise and smiled.

"Oh my, well thank you dear!" She said with a small chuckle as she patted your head. "Now might I ask what your name is little one?"

You beamed brightly at her, standing up strait with your head held high as you replied. "[Y/n]![ Y/n] [L/n]!"

"Nice to meet you, I am general Leia Organa of-"She started and you started to zone out, you knew who she was. Kylo had already explained everything about her and the rebellion to you but soon returned back when she spoke these words.

"You'll be staying here for a while; I'll have Rey show you around. " You blinked and went to open your mouth to protest but she had already walked off, the guy you kicked slowly following, leaving you alone.

"But I'm hungry-"You muttered to no one and decided to just sit and wait for Kylo Ren to find you. Surely he would...right?

After a few minutes you forgot about your hunger and were just staring blankly at the floor when a pair of feet appeared in your line of vision cause you to look up at the girl from earlier. You took your time now to inspect her. She had brown hair the most beautiful eyes ever, she light in skin completion and you found her quite pretty.

"Hello there, I'm Rey. Hope I didn't keep you waiting." She said and smiled warmly at you then held out her hand for you to shake but slowly but it back down when you ignored it and only stared at her.

"I've been doing a lot of waiting recently, its fine." You told her placing your hands behind your back. "Oh um... I'm [y/n]"

She nodded and took a few steps back, pointing behind her "Let's go shall we?"

"Sure..I guess why not." You replied shuffling behind her.

"So [y/n], what were you doing in such a place?" She asked referring to the first order; you glared at the back of her head.

"It is my new home, which you took me from." You responded your tone slightly cold, "I'm only following you around because I'm waiting for Kylo Ren to come and find me."

She paused and turned around to look down at you, shocked and with what looked like sympathy. Her hazel eyes locked with your [e/c] ones as she spoke, "[y/n]...Whatever Kylo Ren is making you do you don't have to do it cause you're scared-"

You cut her off and you looked at her with a strong expression. "I am not scared and Kylo is making me strong. Soon I will be strong like him and follow him on his mission, Do not try to change my mind for what he chooses I will as well or if I see it fit."

Rey was shocked at your words seeing as you were such a young kid but then again, you were a kid. "[Y/n]-"She started again but you held up your hand silencing her.

"Rey, Kylo has been there for me more than anyone else in a long time. I would like to believe what I want and love who I want. No weakness or second thought for now." You said, walking past her. She quickly ran up next to you and kept silent till your stomach growled.

"Are you hungry? Come with me." She says, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you along ignoring you telling her to let go.

She brought you to what assumed was the mess hall and grabbed a small loaf of bread and a piece of fruit handing it to you. Your mouth watered and you took it, immediately eating the fruit and saving the bread in a bag that was hooked to your belt.

Rey bit her lip hesitant and you noticed this as you swallowed a bite and sighed. "Ask away."

"What's Kylo like to you? Do you really think he's coming for you?" She asked. You debated telling Rey as emotions were a sign of weakness but you felt you could tell Rey and you did.

From when you two first met to him training you, sneaking you extra rolls. You left out the part about him comforting you during a nightmare; you didn't want him to seem to soft now.

"He seems to care for you, doesn't he?" She murmured and you shrugged.

"He's okay sometimes, I wouldn't say he like...really caring or whatever." You told her looking out a large window and quickly rose from your seat when you saw a familiar ship and ran outside, Rey following your lead.

"Kylo!" You called out ignoring the people who were around with blasters out and came to a halt a few feet from him, regaining your posture and standing strait. Rey who was breathing heavily stood a good few feet away behind you.

"Kylo, you came for me!" You exclaimed. You could hear the playful smirk in his robotic voice as he spoke.

"Of course I did. It would be a loss to lose you, now come..." He told you and you walked into the ship, turning back to Rey giving her a small wave.

Rey was observing Kylo and could feel that he truly cared about you and that there was a small change in his heart. Perhaps you were the hint of light in his heart slowly pushing away the dark.

Kylo turned away and without another glance walked back into the ship as the door rose up but not before Rey saw Kylo give you a quick side hug.

She smiled.

'[y/n] is your glimmer of light isn't s/he?'