3

Laura

I hate this pregnancy shit. I eats to much, feet hurt go much, and I'm always emotional. My mom said she was the same. Odell went back to baton rouge, which sucks. I wanted him to stay. I miss him so much.

"Hey" Brandon walk in my room.

"Hi" me and Brandon are getting a little closer.

"How is the baby girl"he ask.

"She kicking the hell out of me"I rub my stomach.

"That's a good sign" Brandon smile. "Heather called, said she wanted to talk to you"I gulp down heavily. I'm a little nervous.

"O-Ok" I got up from bed. I walk downstairs to see my mom and Heather talking. "Hi Ms. Beckham" i hug her. She look at my stomach.

"Omg, it's so beautiful" I laugh.

'The stomach is beautiful"I said.

"'Its a gift from God Laura, that's why it beautiful" she rub my stomach. "You thought of a name yet"

"Yeah"--"her name is Lauren" I smile.

"Why that name?" My mom said. Me and Heather look at her.

"Because I like it"--" it reminds me of Grandma"

"I don't like it, change it" what is up with her. Heather stayed quiet while me and mom had a stared down.

"Momma, it's my baby, I can name her anything I want"

"Then name her something else then that name" she walk out the kitchen. I sigh sitting on the bar stool.

"I need vacation" I rub my head.

Heather chuckle. "I do too"

"So what y'all want to tell me or talk to me about" I ask.

"Oh, me and your mom is taking you out to eat, want to co..."

"Hell yeah"I said. Heather chuckle grabbing her purse.

"Ok let me talk to your mother and tell her to come on"she walk to the back. I walk to upstairs to my room and put on my white sundress with some cute sandals. I grab my purse and Jean Jacket. I look at a picture of me and my dad. Maybe I should call him, tell him about me being pregnant.

Omniscient

Heather walk in the living room seeing Lisa looking at pictures of her mother. Heather wanted to know why she didn't like the name Lauren.

"Hey" Heather said walking in. She sat on the couch with Lisa.

"Hi" Lisa said.

"What was that all about" Heather ask. Lisa sigh looking at a picture of her and her mother.

"My mom, her name was Lauren, she use to be the best mom ever, until she became distance from me, she put me in a foster home and left me there, I tried to find her but they said she died from cancer, that's why she put me there because she was dying" Lisa had tears running down her eyes.