First day of school

This fancy school is filled with stuck up innocent people and I'm over here all like bad and impure. I felt like if I were to talk to any of those people I would corrupt their poor little minds. As you can imagine that's exactly what happened.

First day in my fancy shmancy school. I had my first class of reading and learning music with a teacher named Mr. Stroker. His first name is Willie. His name is literally Willie Stroker. HA-HA-AH-AHA-HA!!!!! Willie Stroker! All I have to say about that is his mother knew what he would become and that's a willie stroker HA-AH-HAHA-AH! Okay I'm done. So that was my first class which I wasn't to happy with because I already know how to read music and I know what all the music notes mean. There I was sitting there taking meaningless notes until this random girl passes me a note. It states: "Hi! My name is Rebecca. You're new here right?" I was a little surprised when getting the note but I had to write back she was just so cute. She has long blonde hair that is pushed back by a head band. She is wearing a button up light blue shirt with a plaid skirt that barely reached her knees with long socks and black looking dress shoes. I pulled out a purple pen and wrote back " Hi :). Yeah I'm new here." I passed her the not without the willie stroker looking. I continued taking taking notes and before I knew it the class was over.

My second class was playing music. This is my favorite class so far. I get to play the drums and any other instruments they have. With this class I might attract the laadiees. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. I'm a lesbian. No big deal. Oookaay moving on. In this class there's a lot going on. You have a group of Asians playing the piano and the cellos (shocking), a group of white girls talking in a group, a group of ghetto black guys trying to rap, and then in the only room with no people there's just one piano, nothing else, it's just me. I don't feel like talking to anyone. So I sit down and start playing the piano. You know that new song that came out? The one that goes 🎵 Once i was seven years old. Mama told me go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely🎵 Yes? Good. If not not look it up it's a good song. Anyway. I start playing that song on the piano and singing. Having a good time and this guy comes in. Uh oh straight guy alert!

"Hey." He says with a deep kind of seductive voice. I freak out and slam my fingers on the piano totally messing up my groove. NEVER MESS UP THE EMPEROR'S GROOVE.

" Uh hi." I say with slight irritation. "What do you want?"

"Well, for starers I'd like to know your name."

"No."

"Well that's kind of a negative name." He says trying to be funny.

I don't say anything and awkward silence starts to float in the air. I start playing the piano again. Just a simple song. I play London bridge very slowly.

"You know you're pretty good at playing the piano. Can I join you?" He says. Obviously just an excuse to get close to me.

"Sure. Come on." I say.

"I like your outfit." He says trying to be nice. Im wearing ripped jeans with black boot a plaid shirt and a leather jacket. He wearing kakis and a button up shirt. Yeah hes either making fun of me or wants to get into my pants.

"Yeah, thanks. So what do you want?" I ask again.

"Nothing." He says "I just wanted to talk to you. You're always alone and I figured you could use a little company." He says as he scoots closer to me with his hand slowly gliding up my leg starting from my knee.

I gasp and stand up "I don't need your fucking company you asshole." I reply after I slap him across the face and storm out the room.

I can't believe that just happened. What a fuck face. I walked out through a hallway then into the girls bathroom which smelled like fish. Do these girls not wash their stuff down below I mean goddamn. I am just so pissed off. I punched the wall in the bathroom and semi yelled at the same time. And while that was happening this girl walked in.